What Really Annoys you???

Options
BamBam1113
BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    crock pot cheeseburgers!!! :sick:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    crock pot cheeseburgers!!! :sick:

DITTO!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    when my fiance says he cooked all week...yeah mac/cheese, itchiban, chef boyardee DOESN'T COUNT!! And when I ask him to cook supper and he orders pizza...drives me nuts
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    when my hubby says he spent all day cleaning and the house looks like SH#$
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    plastic packaging that is impossible to open
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    All the spelling, grammar and punctuation issues that come from people who are telling other people they are wrong...

"Let's eat Grandma!" OR "Let's eat, Grandma!" Punctuation saves lives.....let's take it seriously, people.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    When neglecting parents bring their kids to the gym and they run around and bang the machines and crush chips on the elliptical. AAHH.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The biggest is probably people being rude to each other, no matter what it is about. There is a way to say "I disagree" without being a jerk.

And it bugs me when people point out other's spelling errors to make them look dumb. It hasn't happened to me, don't know if it is an issue on this site. But I have seen it on other sites. I know the difference between too, to and two. etc... But when I am typing faster than my brain can compute because I am in a hurry and I want to offer help, but I need to get off the computer, I am going to have type-os. I am not going to proof my post in Word just to make sure everything is spelled right every time I type something. If I am sending an email, that would be different.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate people and.....people that feel the need to put other people down.....
    I was taught if you don't have something nice to say...don't say it!
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    When people waste food. It annoys the me like no other.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

I loled.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Incorrect grammar is frustrating. People who say his instead of he's - "my boyfriend said his going to go out tonight"

And people who drive too slow and give you no opportunity to pass them.

The list is actually endless... but those two in particular!
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    After I explain that I'm going back on my diet and my boyfriend says he will cook me a special dinner and it's NACHO'S!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    When people in the U.S. drive around with lights on during the day claiming they are safer that way even though there is not a single shred of poof.
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When people don't wipe their sweat off the machines at the gym and leave their crotch sweat and spit drops for the next person to sit in.
  • phnx72
    phnx72 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

LMFAO! Does it really state "extreme"?! OMG lmao
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    when people look good from all their weight loss and they "claim" they are so fat and say it all the time for attention. yeah, the annoys the piss outta me.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    The biggest is probably people being rude to each other, no matter what it is about. There is a way to say "I disagree" without being a jerk.

And it bugs me when people point out other's spelling errors to make them look dumb. It hasn't happened to me, don't know if it is an issue on this site. But I have seen it on other sites. I know the difference between too, to and two. etc... But when I am typing faster than my brain can compute because I am in a hurry and I want to offer help, but I need to get off the computer, I am going to have type-os. I am not going to proof my post in Word just to make sure everything is spelled right every time I type something. If I am sending an email, that would be different.

AGREED
    when I go back and read some of my posts that I'm typing in a hurry ...I'm mortified at some of my spelling errors etc but instead of pointing that out to me, I really appreciate that most people here understand we all make mistakes, and stick to the topic at hand offering great advice and support

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and usually are very aware of what they are...don't know if we need other people pointing that out...but thanks..LOL
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    THAT IS FUNNY.