What Really Annoys you???

Options

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    when some one walks up to me and out of no where says something in spanish and then look at me like i'm weird for not having a clue as to what they said.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    when some one walks up to me and out of no where says something in spanish and then look at me like i'm weird for not having a clue as to what they said.

¿Por qué?
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

WTH? *insert barf smiley* People LOG that? Gross.
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest pet peeve!!! It's so annnnnnooooooyyyyyiiing!
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

¿Por qué?
    Nobody expects the spanish inquisition.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Negativity, and posts about this guy named Tom, everyone is always talking about him and how much of jerk this guy is, Man, I can't believe he has the nerve to keep showing up around here
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

¿Por qué?

:huh:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Negativity, and posts about this guy named Tom, everyone is always talking about him and how much of jerk this guy is, Man, I can't believe he has the nerve to keep showing up around here

No doubt. That guy is such a d*ck he puts all the women in such a bad mood. Then we're stuck dealing with them!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    People who take things too seriously.

And *kitten*.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options

No doubt. That guy is such a d*ck he puts all the women in such a bad mood. Then we're stuck dealing with them!

Wait...the guy who invented Myspace is the same one who makes women ovulate?
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

haha, yes I sooooooooooo agree!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    My kids have learned (the hard way) what annoys me:

IF YOU OPEN THE DISHWASHER AND IT MAKE THAT "CLICK" NOISE THAT MEANS EVERYTHING IS CLEAN, YOU HAD SUUUURE BETTER EMPTY IT. Because if you don't, who do you *think* is going to empty it? The dishwasher fairy??? Oh, no, that's right, we don't have one so that means you expect *Mom* to do it. :explode:

As you can tell, I have come unglued over this one. Now if I am upstairs and I hear one of them open the dishwasher and it clicks, it is usually followed by, "Dammit!" and the sound of dishes being put away. And peace reigns. :heart:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

In all truthfulness, what does one do to make masturbating extreme? Drink a lot of Mountain Dew first? Turn themselves upside down and recite the alphabet backwords while self lovin'? I just can't imagine someone being THAT into *kitten*, at least enough to making it an event worth logging.

Please, someone who logs it, elaborate here.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Screeching howler-monkey children who are not being watching by their parent's in stores. I don't have kids for a reason...I don't want to hear yours!

Radio stations that don't play music anymore - just BLAH BLAH BLAH

Slow drivers in the fast lane! (or even worse...the person in the Minivan that thinks they are going to pass me...LOL)

People who decide they are allowed to touch my tattoos. Seriously...I have had people pet my arms in stores.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    The fact that chocolate and pizza has calories. Something THAT good should not have calories. Or fat. Or carbs.

;)
  • RobMacca1
    RobMacca1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    when people with hot bods say they are fat, annoying!!!
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The fact that some people actually think reality TV is actually real. Some people don't realize that it is all scripted and how dramatized it is. I posted this and the fact that the whole cast of Jersey Shore is a fake and the characters are not real personalities. Some 18 year old girl hate mailed me and told me that I should keep my big mouth shut and how I shouldn't hate on Snooki because shes "Amazing" and "such a smart person". I wanted to die! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB! What is the world coming to?!?!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    The biggest is probably people being rude to each other, no matter what it is about. There is a way to say "I disagree" without being a jerk.

And it bugs me when people point out other's spelling errors to make them look dumb. It hasn't happened to me, don't know if it is an issue on this site. But I have seen it on other sites. I know the difference between too, to and two. etc... But when I am typing faster than my brain can compute because I am in a hurry and I want to offer help, but I need to get off the computer, I am going to have type-os. I am not going to proof my post in Word just to make sure everything is spelled right every time I type something. If I am sending an email, that would be different.
    I know exactly what you mean. It is a big difference when are just posting in a forum or on a blog and such. But, I type memos, letters, emails all day, that I have to be grammatically correct, I don't care during my leisure time.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    bwwaahahahahha
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options

LMFAO! Does it really state "extreme"?! OMG lmao

I'm wondering what needs to happen to bump it up to extreme. LMAO or maybe i don't want to know..