What Really Annoys you???

Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

LMFAO! Does it really state "extreme"?! OMG lmao

what qualifies as extreme exactly
    I don't think sex, house cleaning etc should qualify as exc..LOL
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

Mine is when people put two apostrophes in "you're" when there should be only be one :)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

buahahaha...i wonder what counts as "extreme" :huh:
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    People just need to learn to care
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    misinformation
  • helehcim
    helehcim Posts: 20
    Options
    When people in the U.S. drive around with lights on during the day claiming they are safer that way even though there is not a single shred of poof.

Yeah, unfortunately it's nearly impossible to buy a car now that doesn't do that automatically. Turn the car on and the lights are on automatically. I hear we can thank Canada for this! They did it first!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Or vigorous sex. I deleted someone cos they kept doing it for like 2 hours every day!
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    When people use shorthand text language instead of taking the 2 extra seconds to spell out the words. Drives me crazy!

"Goin 2 eat pizza 4 dinner" Grrrr

It's one thing if you are actually texting and in a hurry but not appropriate when you are actually using a keyboard.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    The sad excuse for spelling that often times happens on internet forums. (i.e. lose and loose). Also as of today: bicycles.
  • thinkthin1234
    Options
    hahaha this is too damn funny.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    When people let their (or is there??? j/k) screaming kids run around the store by themselves! O wait that would be my kids.....NO NOT REALLY...I keep my kids within my reach!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Options

This, but not for that reason. More for the fact that you're not doing that much of a workout by *kitten*. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who has one incredibly swole arm and one flabby one because of *kitten*.
    plastic packaging that is impossible to open

Same!
  • thinkthin1234
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

Mine is when people put two apostrophes in "you're" when there should be only be one :)

This is too damn funny!!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Options
    Oh and overzealously religious people that try to cram it down your throat. Though not nearly as much as people who hint at it in conversation.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options

busted - sorry!! :huh: :laugh:
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When my string cheese isn't stringy.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    When my string cheese isn't stringy.

THIS!!!!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Or vigorous sex. I deleted someone cos they kept doing it for like 2 hours every day!

Did the envy get you down?
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When people in the U.S. drive around with lights on during the day claiming they are safer that way even though there is not a single shred of poof.

Yeah, unfortunately it's nearly impossible to buy a car now that doesn't do that automatically. Turn the car on and the lights are on automatically. I hear we can thank Canada for this! They did it first!

That's why I drive with my e brake on. It also keeps my rotors from getting flat.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    when other people try to give me parenting advice and their children are 10x worse! or is it worser? or more worst?