What Really Annoys you???

Options

Replies

• adrianamezam
    Options
    insincerity, i hate people who are so over the top fake that their voice oozes with super-sugarly hollow CRAP. it annoys the h3ll out of me!

also, people who drive 55 on the freeway

people who text and drive

when someone says they are going to do something "right now," and five hours later, that task is still not done

when the people in my neighboring department are so absorbed in conversation amongst themselves that they don't see customers needing assistance, forcing the clients to come to me...and all i can do is direct them back to the original department and the gaggle of ladies ignoring any/everyone...(i can't sell anything outside of my department)

when i'm asked to translate for people in other departments; there are other ladies who work here that can help you, i don't get paid to do your work, so please don't make me

when i have to park on the roof and it rains :(

i agree with the person who said the thing about the crumbs in jelly/penut butter/mayo jars...

also with the person who can't stand the goo that comes out of the mustard bottle when it's not shaken properly...happens with the ketchup too :(

negativity in general

people who sit and eat Doritos on the couch while i'm doing 30DS

ok, i think that's enough for now...::takes a deep breath and steps away from the keyboard::
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    When people say i am a really mature but when i do something they dont like or they disagree with they call me a child!

When people say you are not listening to them simply because you do not take their advice!

People who dont listen to you when you are trying to say something important!

People who look down on you because of your age without taking the time to see if you have something important to say!

People who say ill be right there yet.....they show up 2 hours late and forget that they were even supposed to meet you.

People who continually remind you of something you need to do as if you have something wrong with your memory.

People who watch you clean to make sure you do it how they want!
  • aaddaammggoolleeaaffss
    Options
    People who say "like" every other word
  • yiffanarff
    yiffanarff Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Gum chewing. It shouldn't be acceptable in public. Granted, some people can chew it quite discreetly, and I have no problem with it. Unfortunately, most gum chewers, in my experience, are not discreet at all. They are all "CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP", and it makes me want to start punching people. Especially when they are sitting right next to me during a FINAL EXAM!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

agreed! people call me the grammar/spelling nazi. there is no reason grown adults shouldn't be able to spell or use improper grammar (and i don't mean the accidental finger-slip typo, either).
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    lol seriously?! TOO FUNNY
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    toilet seat left up
    dishes in the sink
    chairs pulled away from the table
    unwiped drips in a refrigerator
    empty boxes/containers/trays of (insert item here) left in the pantry/fridge/etc.
    left-open shower curtains/doors
    idiot drivers
    toothpaste globs in the sink
    people who stand at a counter talking on his/her cell
    poor grammar/spelling
    cold weather

geez, i don't have enough time....
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    People leaving dishes out, half-full soda cans/candy wrappers out,leaving dirty dishes beside the sink without at least rinsing them,unmade beds,people who let their kids run around,scream,play in a place of business,finding condiments in the refridgerator that are not in the side of the door,Unflushed toilets,dirty clothes in the floor right beside the dirty clothes hamper,cell phones constantly going off when your at a movie,people who prejudge you before they even really know you.I could go on and on.
    I guess Im more ocd then I thought:ohwell:
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Women complaining about the toilet seat being left up. Guys need to put it down before we use it as well.
  • emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What really annoys me is people who dont have patience or respect for others and are quick to put others down when they are annoying themselves!!!!!! IF WE ALL WORRY ABOUT OUR OWN SHORT COMINGS WE WONT HAVE TIME TO BE ANNOYED BY OTHERS....NO ONE IS PERFECT.
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

If you are putting this as exercise because you are doing it for so long then you are not only kind of a freak for not finding a person to shag, but also how bad are you at it that it takes you that much time?

And really..should you be bragging???

My pet peeve is drama mama's...everything is such a soap opera...blah blah blah...
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

THIS!!! I routinely post things on my facebook illustrating this. This one is my fav
    "Loose; to make less tight ie; "man I ate too much at thanksgiving dinner, I need to loosen my pants to feel better"
    "Lose; to make disappear, misplace ie; "man I ate to much at thanks giving dinner I need to lose my pants" This would likely give gramma a heart attack, and not give you any relief but shame
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    - Loud, rude people.

- Condescending people.

Oh,... and people who post their problems on facebook... My brother-in-law and his fiancee had their breakup on facebook.. Oh man it was a freaking circus!!!!!!!!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

WTfrell is *extreme* *kitten*??? :noway: Sounds painful!

After reading through three pages of this thread, I realise I have far more peeves than I though I did! However, two things which really tick me off are:

The mumpish wronghead who runs the shop where I (try to) buy my EasiYo:

"No, sorry we always run out of low fat Greek and Skimmers - they're really popular. Why don't you try one of the not-low-fat apricot or banana? They're not so popular, so we've reduced them."

I have suggested that perhaps she should order more of the really popular ones, and fewer of the unpopular ones, to which she replied;

"Oh, I don't think I could do that - what if someone comes in and wants one of those flavours?"
    :huh:

The other is all the f'tards who think it's perfectly acceptable to use this neighbourhood as a race track at 3am, with their sh!tty boom-boom-eardrum-perforating 'music' blaring out. I suspect the reason they do it is because the police HQ is here, so it's a bit of a game. Oh the cleverness of them. Not. :grumble:
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    MY REPLY TO EVERYONE FROM MY LAST POST:
    I don't know if it is an option but l have seen it when l was going through the members on the community close to my age! Sorry if this has -offended- anyone lol it makes me laugh that is all and l do not envy it whatsoever (whoever said that back there!) if l wanted to do 'extreme' *kitten* then l would xD, but l certainly would NOT log it on here where everybody else can see it lol.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Grumpy people who take it out by being PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE. Maybe I overshare when I'm annoyed, but it's for the whole of 5 minutes or so, and better than sitting there chundering ALL DAY!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Most things other people do annoy me. I am extremely intolerant.
  • ajricketts
    ajricketts Posts: 32
    Options
    When people won't get above 40 mph on the onramp to the freeway with a speed limit of 70 mph.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Ohh my I'm easily annoyed. Annoyed by idiots, liars, inconsiderate rude *kitten*, and telephones ringing in a movie (you know like a scary movie and the phone just keeps ringing) . JUST ANSWER the darn phone already!
  • tisharaosbey
    Options
    When parents don't teach their children self-discipline and respect and allow their children to whatever they want, however they please.