insult the MFP poster above you....

Options

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure by putting on gloves and working it doesn't count as being "used"... it's still your own hand

How are the celebrations going? I heard you completed a jigsaw puzzle in only 18 months and you were really pleased as it said "for 2-5 years" on the box...
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Hi Alicia. Thanks for joining. I peeked at your profile pic. No offense, but I think you could use a make over. I found a profile pic that would be much more attractive.

Dude! She wrote about you in her profile! She said:
    I found this site and love the TOOLS

How sweet.
    At least my tool gets used. I forgot to ask...do you get residual checks for them turning your life story into 40 Year Old Virgin?

Your so ugly you have to turn out the lights for the fleshlight to work.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    At least my tool gets used. I forgot to ask...do you get residual checks for them turning your life story into 40 Year Old Virgin?

I'm pretty sure by putting on gloves and working it doesn't count as being "used"... it's still your own hand

He justifies it by sitting on his hand until it falls asleep.
  • myofibril
    Options
    Nice av Forkdown.

You really have the perfect face...for radio.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    All your lovers have one thing in common, the last thing they hear is "does this smell like chloroform to you?"
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I heard you had 2 sexy men banging on your door all night, but the noise got to you and you let finally let them out. (morning Shannon)
  • myofibril
    Options
    What's the difference between Bigfoot and a decent insult by TK? There have actually been sightings of Bigfoot.

Dumbass.

(Have a good weekend folks.)
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Morning TK! I've heard that you don't know the meaning of the word "fear". But then again, you don't know the meaning of most words.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I heard when your BF had dandruff, you were told to get him "head and shoulders", but you could not figure out how to give shoulders.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Although it would embarrass most people, I think it's admirable how your parents being siblings doesn't bother you.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Shannon:
    Although it would embarrass most people, I think it's admirable how your parents being siblings doesn't bother you.

Hey - you have a Mrs Robinson look about you
    (Anne Bancroft's rotting corpse)
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Atticus,

I worship the ground that awaits you.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Dumb_Blondes_Suck:

speaking of sticky things....this is a reminder of your app. at the clinic tomorrow morning to get that "condition" checked out ...good luck bud! Hey, some things can be cleared up with a shot!

A face unmarred for beauty, a mouth made for sin, and a brain uncluttered by intellect

Hey two out of three can't be bad! Well, unless its prison strikes...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Dumb_Blondes_Suck:

Hey two out of three can't be bad! Well, unless its prison strikes...

Addendum ...... and too dumb to generate an insult :tongue:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    You idiots decorate your Christmas trees with dingleberries.

Which they get from you, the dingleberry harvester...so glad i don't celebrate
  • Shannon023
    Options

Your wife is hoping that Santa will bring you a book on how to please a woman...at least once.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

I heard that Max's wife was sobbing uncontrollably lastnight. Seems she had an appointment for him with DR Korvorkian (spelling) next week.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    Shannon,

The after effects of eating asparagus reminds me of you.

I thought you ate asparagus because of the shape.