*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #1 6.13.11

Options

Replies

• Sarah_Kerr
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I actually weighed and measured on Monday for another challenge I've been doing. It's over, and I'm not ready for it to be! I'd love to keep pushing and have some accountability.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Thank YOu for the info. I did put my weight and measurements in. Sorry, for the delay. I work nights so I will always be behind. LOL!!!
    [/quote]

I am right there on nights with you, Some how I am never on the right day.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Calorie goal of 3,000
    Monday: 60 min bike ride and walk dog ==581 burned....2419 left
    Tuesday: Zumba, bike everywhere, and used Rototiller====1478 burned.....941 left
    Wed: Zumba and a long slow walk with the dog======900 burned......41 LEFT!!!
    Thur: Walked dog, mowed lawn and gardened=====774......+733 extra WHOO HOOO
    Friday
    Burn Baby Burn
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Monday.............. 109
    Tuesday..............339
    Wednesday.........436
    Thursday.............941
    Friday................... (goal 400)
    Saturday............... (goal 276)
    Sunday.................. (goal 276)
    Total burned.....................1825
    Calories Left to complete Goal....175

Thursday....276

Exceeded my goal :)
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    Monday: Zumba 532
    Tuesday : rest
    Wednesday : Spinning, Body Weight Core Conditioning Class: 826
    Thursday: Zumba 632
    Friday: Spinning/Pilates
    Saturday: roller skating

Total so far: 1990 Calories lett to burn: 610
  • helengator1
    Options
    Thanks for putting together the challenge! I have been out of poscket quite a bit due to traveling for my new job, but I am so grateful for this challenge! Looking forward to succeeding with everyone :) Calorie burn goal till Sunday will be 900 calories (300 per day). If I meet that-I'm getting my heeerrr did! I need color/cut and highlights so badly!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bib Name Time (HH:MM:SS) Gender Company
    47272 Norma Spencer 55:39 F AXA EQUITABLE

just want to share my result with all my pals this is my NSV for yesterday i did the J P Morgan Corporate Challenge 5k in Central Park NY and the above is my result ......yay for me as a first timer
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    Norma,

Wow! What an accomplishment. Good for you. I have my sights set on a 5k in the future (hopefully near future).

You should be very proud of yourself!! I'd be interesting in connecting with you to see if you had any tips for training.

Have a great day!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Summer Sweeties!!!

You all have an awesome day!!! 3 more days to BURN BABY BURN!!! We are doing it!:flowerforyou:

Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: rest day.................................................................................................3500 cal burned
    Tue: 650 cal burned....................................................................................2850 cal left!!
    Wed: 450 cal burned....................................................................................2400 cal left!!
    Thu: 850 cal..................................................................................................1550 cal left!!
    Fri: 965 cal......................................................................................................585 cal left!!
    Sat:
    Sun:

BURN BABY BURN!!:flowerforyou: [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Happy Friday, Sweeties!! I just wanted to say that everyone is doing just AWESOME!! I've been having a great week doing Zumba, and Ripped and even got some walking in. Can't wait to turn up the heat when I get my TurboFire :bigsmile:
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well i have struggled this week thanks to a head cold, so had one day with no burn what so ever and another with a very low burn. Picked it up a bit today though so from my goal at the start of the week of 2000 calories i now have 547 calories left to burn in 2 days. I'm thinking this more than attainable and hopefully exceed it :-)
    Hope you are all having a fab week and stay strong over the weekend :happy: xx
  • journey2size10
    Options
    TGIF and its been a great week so far!

Mon: Abs and C25k; 258 cals burned, 3242 to go!
    Tues: Strength training and ARC Trainer; 953 cals burned, 2289 to go!
    Wed: Abs, C25k and Zumba; 407 cals burned, 1882 to go!
    Thu: ARC Trainer and Zumba; 1255 cals burned, 627 to go!
    Fri: Abs, C25k and Zumba; 411 cals burned, 216 to go!

Sat: Strength training and ARC Trainer
    Im hoping to burn about 4000 cals total this week and beat my goal by 500 cals!! Can't wait to do the measurements as my body feels tighter since last week.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    How depressing: 905 / 3000

I don't know what's going on.
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I see some great burns!! Great job.

I am unable to exercise this week. Deep cough, can't talk or breathe, and feel feverish. Been sick since Monday. Sorry, but I will pick up the pace as SOON as I can! Hate to not even try, but it has been on my mind EVERYDAY that I have wanted to burn and eat good!
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    How depressing: 905 / 3000

I don't know what's going on.

You can get this or come as close to it as you can. Just do your best :)

I'm @ 567/2500 for the week because of all the extra projects around the house I've been doing. I know they burn some calories but I haven't been counting them. So, turning on the on demand workout videos later today to get my burn in.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    MY WEEKLY CALORIE BURN GOAL is 4,650

Monday..............1,390 hrm 2 hour walk & 4 hours cleaning JOB.................................left over 3,260
    Tuesday................800 hrm 1 hour & 45 min walk, 30 min swim, late night walk..........left over 2,460
    Wednesday........1,200 hrm 2 hour walk, 3hr 50 min cleaning....................................left over 1260
    Thursday...............745 hrm 2 hr walk & 3 hrs cleaning................................................left over 515
    Friday......................800 2 hr walk & 2 hr cleaning.......................................................OVER 285
    Saturday................
    Sunday..................

I'm still eating more then what I'm burning :noway:
    Now if I can just cut back with the eating :indifferent:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    hello ladies,

Everyone is doing an amazing job!!! Keep it up :)

my "burn baby burn" results, thus far.

2942calories out of 3300. that leaves 300+ calories for me to burn this weekend. I know I might be burning more because My weekend is gonna be spent in the pool..lots of laps and exercise.

Have a great day!

Laila
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    Monday: Zumba 532
    Tuesday : rest
    Wednesday : Spinning, Body Weight Core Conditioning Class: 826
    Thursday: Zumba 632
    Friday: Spinning/Pilates /Zumba: 1150
    Saturday: roller skating
    Sunda: Zumba

Weekly goal: 2600
    Total so far: 3140 Woooohooo!

Lots of activities with the kids this week, I was worried I wouldn't make it!

Great job everyone, keep up the good work. Happy Friday!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I totally wrecked this challenge....
    I came home late from work everyday and went to bed....no exercise for me
    Will try to burn big tomorrow...wont reach my 2000 calories for the week but I'll burn as much as I can....

Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Monday.............. 109
    Tuesday..............339
    Wednesday.........436
    Thursday.............941
    Friday................... (goal 400)
    Saturday............... (goal 276)
    Sunday.................. (goal 276)
    Total burned.....................1825