*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #1 6.13.11

Options

Replies

• beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My goal was 1200 calories. I made it to 924 with a really good workout today. Makes me realize what I am capable of. I also want to thank you for this challenge, because, if it wasn't for all of you checking in with such great burns, whether you reached your target or not, I wouln't have gone today.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Ok the challenge didnt go to well this week I burned only 481 calories out of the 2,000 planned and that was from Zumba on Saturday.
    Anyway this week will be better, snce work wont be as crazy.

Congrats to everyone that reahed their goal....and for those like me who messed up, today is a new day and this week is a new week so dont waste any time being depressed about the past lets just move on from today and get moving. :flowerforyou:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WoW! As I'm reading many pages this morning I can see that most of you did great this week!!! Congrats!

Sorry for not being around much but I had a crazy week... One of my old ''volunteering friend'' past away last week... She was such a great lady...:cry: One of my best friend's dad past away also...:sad: I always called him DAD since I was a kid... because my dad past away when I was young... :cry: He also was one of my volunteering buddy...

Been busy volunteering all week... We had a big fishing derby this weekend... two days on my feet running around....I'm also on the church committee for funeral so I was really busy and still am...

I know I did burn the 3500 calorie but I wasn't good with the way I was eating ... I needed comfort food....

It's ''Dad''s funeral this morning... I'm not looking forward to this... I have to stay strong for my friend...:sad: It's like going back in time...:cry: Will be back late tonight or in the morning...

Have a great day everyone!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just did my weigh in.....I am absolutely loving that spreasheet thing-a-ma-jim....
    Krys _T Thanks for setting it up and for setting up this challenge :flowerforyou:
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am up .6 this morning. I have a feeling I am not getting enough calories. I am going to cut back on some of the workouts and keep my calories where they are and see if that helps. TOM is on it's way too, that maybe most of it. I just know I was down and then went right back up.

Feeling a little frustrated with it all, but I am going to keep trying. I have managed to loose 30 lbs this last year. I just can't seem to get out of the 150's and stay out..
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am up .6 this morning. I have a feeling I am not getting enough calories. I am going to cut back on some of the workouts and keep my calories where they are and see if that helps. TOM is on it's way too, that maybe most of it. I just know I was down and then went right back up.

Feeling a little frustrated with it all, but I am going to keep trying. I have managed to loose 30 lbs this last year. I just can't seem to get out of the 150's and stay out..

This weeks goal will be 3000 calories burned.
  • cl0udy21
    cl0udy21 Posts: 11
    Options
    My "Burn Baby Burn" challenge was set to 2,000 calories but I only did 1,219 calories. I found out that I need to go back to the "30 day shred" and maybe even a little more dancing on the Wii.

This group really helps me try to push myself! :smile:
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started thsi challenege with a 3500 calorie goal to burn off this week!!

The burn baby burn totals
    Monday: 825
    Tuesday: 986
    Wednesday: 287
    Thursday: 639
    Friday: 689
    Saturday: 250
    Sunday: 0 (day after bachlorette party)

Total burned for the whole week 3676!!!

Wahoo I reached my goal even with a day off which happens very rarely!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My goal was 2000 and I did 2291!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So proud!!! This was a huge step for me, every other week I think the highest was around 1500 so YEAH! This challenge is totally what I needed!!! :)
  • happyhah
    happyhah Posts: 14
    Options
    My goal was 2000 cals... I slacked off big time during the week. If it hadn't been for that huge house cleaning effort I did this weekend with moving furniture, cleaning closets, dusting, etc. I wouldn't have made it... but I did!

Definitely made me more aware of how much I am cheating myself and missing opportunities to burn. I'm going to shoot higher this week. Thanks for the challenge!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I set my goal at 2000 cals, and burned 3000 cals this week! :happy: Very excited! I've been mainly walking, hiking, dancing, and doing C25K. The weather has been so beautiful out that I can't seem to get back into my workout DVD frame of mind.

Great job, everyone! :smile:
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My goal was 3000 calories. TOM came into town and since I have PCOS, it knocked me on my rear. I had the worst cramps and felt awful, so I only burned 1,612. BUT I lost 2 lbs., so I'll call it a victory anyway :)
  • MsNikia
    MsNikia Posts: 8
    Options
    My goal for this week's Burn Baby Burn Challenge was 2000 calories. I Burned 2366 calories doing JM 30 Day Shred, Turbo Fire, and walking. I only worked out 3 times this week and burned that much. I am so pushing for 4-5 times a week from now on!!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal was to burn 3000 calories this past week. I ended up burning 3410 calories. Good Job Everyone!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    WoW! As I'm reading many pages this morning I can see that most of you did great this week!!! Congrats!

Sorry for not being around much but I had a crazy week... One of my old ''volunteering friend'' past away last week... She was such a great lady...:cry: One of my best friend's dad past away also...:sad: I always called him DAD since I was a kid... because my dad past away when I was young... :cry: He also was one of my volunteering buddy...

Been busy volunteering all week... We had a big fishing derby this weekend... two days on my feet running around....I'm also on the church committee for funeral so I was really busy and still am...

I know I did burn the 3500 calorie but I wasn't good with the way I was eating ... I needed comfort food....

It's ''Dad''s funeral this morning... I'm not looking forward to this... I have to stay strong for my friend...:sad: It's like going back in time...:cry: Will be back late tonight or in the morning...

Have a great day everyone!

Sorry for your loss Chantal. My sincerest condolences. :flowerforyou:
  • bradylover12
    bradylover12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay surpassed my goal! My goal was 3200 calories burned and I managed to burn a little over 3600! :). although i did not lose any weight which was very sad, but i am not going to let it get me down! Hope everyone did great!

7605765.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My weight is up this week! Way up! TOM! Damn!:noway:
    Lost .5" on both thighs though.
    I did make my calorie burn goal of 1000 cals last week.
  • ChantalC1969
    Options
    I'm up 0.2.... must be all the sandwiches during the fishing derby and both funerals...
    This week is another week!:tongue:

• ChantalC1969
    Options
    Sorry for your loss Chantal. My sincerest condolences. :flowerforyou:

Thanks Mollie! It was a really hard day yesterday...

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.2.... must be all the sandwiches during the fishing derby and both funerals...
    This week is another week!:tongue:

That is great considering your week and anything under 0.5 is really a maintain and a a maintain means you did something right!:flowerforyou: