*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #1 6.13.11

Options

Replies

• TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options

MY WEEKLY CALORIE BURN GOAL is 4,650

Monday.................1,390 HRM 2 hour walk & 4 hours cleaning JOB.................................left over 3,260
    Tuesday................800HRM 1 hour & 45 minute walk & 30 minutes of swimming & A late night walk.....left over 2,460
    Wednesday.......... 600 hrm 2 hour walk...............................................................................left over 1,860
    Thursday...............
    Friday......................
    Saturday................
    Sunday..................

Tuesday Night I did poorly, I pigged out So I had to go out and add another walk to my day. I walked 44 minutes 2 miles

Today Wednesday, I still need to Add more burned calories, But that won't be until later
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can't figure out if I am actually in this challenge or not. I have decided to post my info anyway. I am fairly new to doing challenges on MFP.

My calorie burn will be 4000 for the week. I usually take 1 to 2 rest days.

Monday my burn was 918 I did 60 min of Zumba, 15 min. of strength training and I also walked for 60 min.
    Tuesday was 848 I sis 20 min of Ripped in 30, ran 1 mile and did 60 min. of Boot Camp
    Wednesday I have done 60 min of Zumba so far.

Hope this is what I am suppose to post. Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn Goal: 4500

Monday.............. 832
    Tuesday..............961
    Wednesday.........982
    Thursday.............
    Friday...................
    Saturday...............
    Sunday..................
    Total burned......................2775
    Calories Left to complete Goal....1775
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    884 down :) 1116 more to go

Monday.............. 109
    Tuesday..............339
    Wednesday.........436
    Thursday.............(goal 400)
    Friday................... (goal 400)
    Saturday............... (goal 276)
    Sunday.................. (goal 276)
    Total burned......................884
    Calories Left to complete Goal....1116
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can't figure out if I am actually in this challenge or not. I have decided to post my info anyway. I am fairly new to doing challenges on MFP.

My calorie burn will be 4000 for the week. I usually take 1 to 2 rest days.

Monday my burn was 918 I did 60 min of Zumba, 15 min. of strength training and I also walked for 60 min.
    Tuesday was 848 I sis 20 min of Ripped in 30, ran 1 mile and did 60 min. of Boot Camp
    Wednesday I have done 60 min of Zumba so far.

Hope this is what I am suppose to post. Hope everyone has a great day!!

I looked on the chart and you are on it :) go to this site to weigh in and put your measurements (its every Monday)
    https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ#gid=0

and go to this site to view the spreadsheet
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CJ6Xuj4&hl=en_US&key=tGHrJwzkx_bPyHEhdG5q5BA&hl=en_US&authkey=CJ6Xuj4#gid=0
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    Exercise this week:

Monday: Zumba 532
    Tuesday : rest
    Wednesday : Spinning, Body Weight Core Conditioning Class: 826
    Thursday: Zumba
    Friday: Spinning/Pilates
    Saturday: roller skating

Total so far: 1358 Calories lett to burn: 1242
    I'm happy I was able to get a good workout in today. I was looking at the schedule for the week and was getting nervous about hitting my burn goal of 2600.

I need to get some more strength training into my routine. Any suggestions welcome.

Keep pushing ladies.
  • jeanniebaker
    Options
    Burned 290 calories in my 45 mins on the elliptical today, up from my 250 every other day this week!
  • jeanniebaker
    Options
    [/quote]

I looked on the chart and you are on it :) go to this site to weigh in and put your measurements (its every Monday)
    https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ#gid=0

and go to this site to view the spreadsheet
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CJ6Xuj4&hl=en_US&key=tGHrJwzkx_bPyHEhdG5q5BA&hl=en_US&authkey=CJ6Xuj4#gid=0
    [/quote]

Ok, I really don't get how any of this works :) I hit "quote" for the above, but it didn't show up with the blue quote box like everyone else's. Not sure what I did wrong. Also, I have one of the weight progress bars, but it doesn't show up when I post. Then, I went to the first site mentioned and don't see my user name. I haven't added my measurements yet, but how do I get my user name there so I can? I'm not usually this inept; I'm just new to this site. Thanks so much!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options

MY WEEKLY CALORIE BURN GOAL is 4,650

Monday............1,390 HRM 2 hour walk & 4 hours cleaning JOB.................................left over 3,260
    Tuesday...........800HRM 1 hr & 45 min walk, 30 min swim & a late night walk.....left over 2,460
    Wednesday....1,215 hrm 2 hour walk, cleaning job 51/2 hours ....................................left over 1,245
    Thursday...............
    Friday......................
    Saturday................
    Sunday..................

Sorry! I don't have time to chat , I need to run out soon for work
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    MON- WORKED ALL DAY ;-(
    TUES- TREADMILL - BIKE - ELLIPTICAL BURNED 1364
    WED- TREADMILL - BIKE - ELLIPTICAL - OUTSIDE STROLL - CLEANING BURNED 1520
    THUR-
    FRI-
    SAT-
    SUN-

2884 BURNED GOAL 4000 --- OVER HALF WAY THERE!! YAY ME!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So far I have burn 2058 calories Still need 942 to reach my goal. I am going to try to exceed my original goal. Burn Baby Burn
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My weekly goal is 3000 calories. I don't have a HRM so I am using MFP calories burned.

Monday.............592
    Tuesday..............501
    Wednesday.........626
    Thursday.............
    Friday...................
    Saturday...............
    Sunday..................
    Total......................1719
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job, all!!! I've been using my HRM to calculate my calorie burn. LIke I said earlier, my goal for the week is 2000, and I've burned 1276 so far. I'm really happy with that. I took about a month off from continuous exercise and have been getting back into it again. I started C25K today! I'm really excited about that. :happy:

Stay strong and focused everyone! Burn, baby, burn!!!
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    can I still join?
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn 5500
    Mon: ARC Trainer and walking 1227 calories 4273 left
    Tues: ARC Trainer and walking 1074 calories 3199 left

WOW Laura!!! You are so inspiring!!! Great workouts!!

Thanks Mollie!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn 5500
    Mon: ARC Trainer and walking 1227 calories 4273 left
    Tues: ARC Trainer and walking 1074 calories 3199 left
    Wed: ARC Trainer and walking 1038 calories 2161 left

Not sure how much I will get in tomorrow my son's kindergarten graduation is in the AM and he will be off with me the rest of the day so the gym is most likely out. Have a great night everyone! Burn it baby!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Mon-Off
    Tuesday- 30 Day Shred and Zumba 430
    Wed. - Treadmil 400
    Thursday-
    Friday- Off
    Saturday-
    Sunday-

Total: 830/2000

1170 to go!!
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    Is it too late to join or can you still count me in??
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Monday 212
    Tuesday 602= 814

Wedneday 496

1190 to go :tongue:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Summer Sweeties!!!

Today I had an awesome workout at the gym and I went in with goal to burn at least 800 calories and I did it!! Tomorrow I need to do the same thing to even have a chance of reaching my goal this week.

You all have an awesome day!!! 4 more days to BURN BABY BURN!!! You all can do it!!:flowerforyou:

Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: rest day.................................................................................................3500 cal burned
    Tue: 650 cal burned....................................................................................2850 cal left!!
    Wed: 450 cal burned....................................................................................2400 cal left!!
    Thu: 850 cal..................................................................................................1550 cal left!!
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

BURN BABY BURN!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]