*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #1 6.13.11

Options

Replies

• healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    OY -- sorry I am late to the thread went to a NKOTBSB concert last night and didnt get a chance to log on today. My BURN BABY BURN challenge this week is 2000.

I will enter my weight tom. as I slept at my friends house last night and she didnt have a scale :)

I am so excited everyone!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My "Burn Baby Burn" calorie goal is 2500... I don't really burn that many calories running- at least the few miles a day I can actually make it!! Anyway, best of luck to all! :flowerforyou:
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My Goal is 2000
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    My burn baby burn challenge goal this week is 3500 calories burned. I have quite an intense workout schedule planned for this week, so I am ready to push myself and possibly get more! Thank God for my HRM!

Which HRM do you use?

I have a polar f7
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    argggg i deleted it and found the spread sheet page
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ahh I'm so confused right now. But i've figured it out so now i have it ready. anyway as always my goal is to lose 3500 calories a week which is one pound of fat... i burned 825 today so i'm on my way this week!!
  • MargieWalsh
    MargieWalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW 172
    CW 130
    CW 160
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My burn baby burn challenge goal this week is 3500 calories burned. I have quite an intense workout schedule planned for this week, so I am ready to push myself and possibly get more! Thank God for my HRM!

Which HRM do you use?

I have a polar f7

Argh...thank you, but it looks like that one is discontinued. Anyone else have one they recommend?
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Which HRM do you use?

I have a polar f7

Argh...thank you, but it looks like that one is discontinued. Anyone else have one they recommend?

I Bough mine at Walmart and I have been happy with it. It is cheaper and it works.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    My burn goal for this week is 4500 calories.

Have an awesome week, all!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Which HRM do you use?

I have a polar f7

I have a Polar as well--the Ft4, and I love it. I find it very reliable. :smile:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Which HRM do you use?
    [/quote]

I have a polar f7
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I have a Polar as well--the Ft4, and I love it. I find it very reliable. :smile:

target has a "polar FT1" on sale this week for 47 dollars. I bought mine about 2 years ago for 100 dollars... So not bad for a polar hrm
    [/quote]
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I will post my measurement by tonight.. I keep forgetting :(
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I want in! My Burn goal for this week is 2100!

Went to the link to enter data and name is not there. Does it take a little while to show up? Thanks!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Which HRM do you use?
    I have a polar f7
    I Bough mine at Walmart and I have been happy with it. It is cheaper and it works.
    My walmart one sucked. :frown: I returned it and got a bowflex model. http://www.amazon.com/Bowflex-Hybrid-Heart-Monitor-Watch/dp/B000K862PE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308054575&sr=8-3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Summer Sweeties!!!

Well I will be coming here daily to log my challenge min as I knock them out. This will help keep me on track and accountable. This morning I adjusted my HRM back closer to my actual weight. I had it set at a smaller weight so I would not eat all my calories back.:indifferent: I will reset it back next week.

Have a good week and knock out those minutes you committed to!! :flowerforyou:

Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: rest day....................................................................................3500 minutes
    Tue: 650 min....................................................................................2850 min left!!
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 2000 calories to burn:

Mon: 239cal Burned........................................................................1761 Cals Left
    Tue: 247 Cal Burned.......................................................................1514 Cals Left
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Thought Mollies Idea was great and its keeping me motivated! YAY Good Luck Ya'll!
  • SavanahM
    SavanahM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! My goal calorie burn goal is 3,000 for the week :)
  • SavanahM
    SavanahM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! My goal calorie burn goal is 3,000 for the week :)

PS: I burned 592 calories so that puts me at 2908 left :)
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good morning, Sweeeties! I've conceded to the fact that I just can't do Jillian Michaels' workouts anymore. Ugghhh,:sad: I am disappointed, but, her workouts are hard on the knees. I pushed through it when I did 30-Day Shred, but Ripped is even worse, and I don't want to permanently damage anything so I'm throwing in the towel. Oh, but I will meet my calorie burn goal for the week because there's always Zumba and my old friend Turbo Jam.