*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #1 6.13.11

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    My burn baby burn challenge goal this week is 3500 calories burned. I have quite an intense workout schedule planned for this week, so I am ready to push myself and possibly get more! Thank God for my HRM!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 2000 calories burned.... didnt do very good last week so I need to get back in the game
  • Krystal0806
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn set for 3000 calories. Let's do this ladies.:smile:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am coming back from a cold I had last week, so I haven't worked out in awhile. My Burn Baby Burn is set at 2000 calories. We can do it!!
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    IM AIMING FOR A 2000 CALORIE BURN
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    My "Burn Baby Burn" challenge will be: 3500!! Everyone have a good week!!!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Going to go for 2,000. I haven't been able to work out in close to a month, so I think this is a good start.
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I hope I can still join! My goal is 2000 cal this week!
  • MsNikia
    MsNikia Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi summer sweeties,

My "Burn Baby Burn" challenge goal is 2000! Between running and turbo fire I think I can accomplish this with dedication and hard work! Lets get it Summer Sweeties! Good luck everyone!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU WHITNEY ! :flowerforyou:
    THANK YOU KRYSTLE ! :flowerforyou:
    YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING FOR ALL THE TIME YOU TAKE PUTTING THIS CHALLENGE TOGETHER :drinker: AND LAST CHALLENGE TOO.
    BIG HUG'S :heart:

My Calorie burn goal for the week: 4,650

:heart: Teresa Savage

Thanks!! :smile:

My goal is 3000!! :smile:
  • QTi1
    QTi1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Mine will be 2500..:glasses: Cant wait to kick some bum!

hugs to all! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    @Whittrusty,
    Thanks for the awesome spreadsheet you made!!!! I just looked at it girl and you totally rock!! :flowerforyou: I started not to join because of all the measurement stuff but I am glad I did. Hopefull this is the spirt I will need to lose weight during the summer months. After all they say it is easier to lose weight in the summer, right? I could never tell but we will see.

@Krys,
    Thanks for organizing the challenges also. You totally rock!!! I may be bias but you have conducted the best challenges so far and you know I have been in several challenges this year and last year where the leaders deserted us and I applaud you and Whittrusty for sticking it out and Whittrusty for picking up the charts in S2S challenge.

I can not tell you all enough how much we appreciate your efforts, time and support!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You both make an AWESOME TEAM!! THANK YOU BOTH!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look kool in your profile pic Krys.

Count me in. This week my goal is 3000calories.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Can you please add to the member list so I can update the measuremtns
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Mollie!! :smile:
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    If it's not to late to join, I'd like to give it a shot.

Since I haven't exercised in awhile, my burn goal is 1,000.

Thanks for the challenge!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My burn baby burn challenge goal this week is 3500 calories burned. I have quite an intense workout schedule planned for this week, so I am ready to push myself and possibly get more! Thank God for my HRM!

Which HRM do you use?
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Got my 30 DS dvd in the mail today so i am going to set myself a goal of 2000 calories for this weeks burn :smile:

Good luck everyone x

ps Any summer sweeties feel free to add me for some mutual support and motivation.
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    How do we get our username in the spreadsheet? Mine still isn't showing up.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Seems like a lot of us need to get back into the swing of working out!! NOW'S THE TIME! I got MY hard workout in today for the first time in almost a week!

My Burn Baby Burn goal is 3000. (2510 to go!)

PS - Funniest thing in life today: "Did you remember to choose your username?" :laugh:
    I really would like to do the mini burn challenge for 2500, but unfortunately I'm on a beach vaca. and can't really Calculate, but I'm sure I'll be burning calories from digging holes with the kids and swimming.
    jadaif... That's awesome! Hope you're having a fabulous time on vacation!!
    Got my 30 DS dvd in the mail today so i am going to set myself a goal of 2000 calories for this weeks burn :smile:
    GemUK84... That's going to be AWESOME! I'm on my second round of the Shred! You will love the results, and there are lots of groups doing it around here if you need extra motivation.