Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Options
JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
I am just seeing what women think of man with body hair? I have a small nice amount of chest hair, little to no back hair(just a small poof that trails down from the back of my neck), armpits are shaved cause I don't enjoy looking like I have the Jackson 5 in a headlock, but my legs are hairy.

I trim my leg hairs on my hamstrings, thighs, I shorten my lower leg hairs but I do not shave it off as I am like trying to be "that guy."

What do other guys do and what do women like more?

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm not fussed at all about legs, although it would look a bit odd if they were completely lacking any there. Chest hair's fine as long as it's not so much it's growing out the top of a shirt or you can't see any actual chest. I don't like back hair.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I go for the braided look on my legs....
    or I like to twist the hairs on my chest...

Chicks really dig this look
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Personally, hairless is a bit creepy. Though, I'm not a Wookiee fan either. A happy point lies midway between sasquatch and prepubescent.
  • fennjd
    fennjd Posts: 4
    Options
    Wookie and proud of it!
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    I do the twisties in my private area, really gives that extra wow factor, you know.....
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Just trim the pubes. That's all I ask.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I am anti hair...except for my legs

manscaping is a must.....just saying.....
  • JDMPWR
    Options

Travis didn't your boyfriend get you started on this whole manscaping thing?
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    huge fan of chest hair dreads...
  • sparky11
    sparky11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    To RCKT82... great job!!
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I go for the braided look on my legs....
    or I like to twist the hairs on my chest...

Chicks really dig this look

This is funny. And my opinion is that back hair is gross. So is hair growing out of your ears or nose. The rest? Meh. No strong opinion.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    this is a must.... and there is nothing sexy about snuggling up to a bare chested man to get your face ripped off from chest hair stubble.
  • electricnarwhal
    Options

Ditto.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    hair... gross!
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am just seeing what women think of man with body hair? I have a small nice amount of chest hair, little to no back hair, but my legs are hairy.

I trim my leg hairs on my hamstrings, thighs, I shorten my lower leg hairs but I do not shave it off as I am like trying to be that guy.

What do other guys do and what do women like more?

I know I may be in the minority here, but I love hairy men! My boyfriend is a total "wookie", and I love it. But I've always liked it, even before I met him. I've dated several guys who were hairy and liked it, but it could also be because they were Itlalian and Cuban, respectively, and I've got a thing for dark men. I dated a guy once who was blonde and so fairly hairless, and it just turned me off. Men with little to no body hair remind me of women, so I'm not physically attracted to them.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Hairless!
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options

I agree...I don't care about hairy legs, but the chest and back areas ABSOLUTELY need to be hairless!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

^^----Yes what she said, other than that, I like hair on guys :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Travis didn't your boyfriend get you started on this whole manscaping thing?

I told you that in complete and utter confidence that you would not repeat....FAIL!:bigsmile: