Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Options

Replies

• efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You guys are all hilarious! Good topic of conversation.. BTW, hairy bears are a NO!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i love my man with hair, especially arm hair...if the arms are shaved thats just weird for me. I want to be able to rub his arms and not feel like im strokin a girl

oh and trimmed everywhere else!!
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You guys are all hilarious! Good topic of conversation.. BTW, hairy bears are a NO!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    A small amount of body hair. I prefer men with shaved pits, but a small amount of chest hair. Not full on rug. But basically what's natural, minus the arm pit hair (smells). I don't like the idea of a man who waxes.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    It looks like I'm in a small minority here but I like hairy guys. It makes them seems more manly....and it makes me feel less guilty when I go a few days without shaving my legs. :laugh: LOL
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Just trim the pubes. That's all I ask.
    Ummm... hello!?! Where else are the crabs going to live??? How abouts we show some compassion to all creatures in this world

You don't need a forest to dig a hole.
    -wtk
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I prefer it pretty natural as far as dude's go :) but if you have back or ear muff going on or the unibrow... take care of that shizz otherwise if you do groom a lot... keep it smooth because stubble sucks... guys shaving the lower hedge is not my thing AT ALL just trim please
    but as a girl I am pro Brazilian wax all the way :)
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm also a fan of hairy guys. I like that manly, natural look. It's also nice to snuggle up against. Bare chests are OK (I suppose), but I find men who wax or shave their chest, legs or arms a real turn off. One thing I really dislike is a full on carpet on the back though... ewwww. I see guys like that at the pool all the time and it's awful - all matted and horrible :-(
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If you naturally have body-hair..then just leave it. Hair > stubble... If your pubes are 3ft long, trim a tad.

If anyone has this problem... I suggest a weed whacker... but be careful!

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    cannot stand hair on the chest ughhhhh yuk or on the back ughhhh yuk lol. A lil bit on the legs an under the arms is fine im extra happy if he does some man scaping :)
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    LOL yall are too funny!!

Men SHOULD have hair. But then again about half the people here spend their lives going against nature and trying to convince other people to do the same.

Shave it, grow it, what difference does it make? Just do something already.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    The responses are so funny. I personally don't like facial hair! It's not a pretty look. If a guy shaved his chest hair and anywhere else than I find it slightly disturbing. I have a friend who has to wax her bf's back which is hilarious to me but she's not impressed. lol! I knew this guy who has a head full of blond hair, brown chest hair and when he grows his facial hair its ginger!! How odd is that.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I like my men hairy, If I wanted to be with someone hairless I would be a lesbian!!! For myself, right now I am doing integral bikini and legs with laser. Can't wait to be all smooth everywhere.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I like hair on men. No, not wolfman style, but an average amount for a man, is totally sexy. I just asked my guy to grow out his, ahem, lower region for me. The rest of his body has a light amount, naturally, and I enjoy it. :-D
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of hairless. AT.ALL.

If you naturally have body-hair..then just leave it. Hair > stubble... If your pubes are 3ft long, trim a tad.

My BF has hair, but is bald-headed. I love it! :love:

Is it just me or does it seem like men who are bald or balding are the hairest every where else? Weird.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hate men with shaved legs...that is just weird to me. Love hairy chest, but not primate hairy. Back hair is just gross and should be shaved. IMHO.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    As long as it is clean body hair is ok. Trimming the ball fro is good. One comment on the facial hair though... please leave enough length to the hair so it lays down. The short trimmed facial hair that sticks up can HURT in sensitive areas! Talk about a mood killer!

Haha! I've been there before! Ouch! Good suggestion!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    leg hair is ok. the rest can be shaved. not a fan of hairy men! lol
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have hair on my legs, and on my arms!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I am anti hair...except for my legs

manscaping is a must.....just saying.....

I agree