Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Options

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    any woman over 30 will say she "Keeps it neat" any under will say NO WAYYY!!

LOL. Funny.

Personally, and I do mean PERSONALLY...I dont want to hide my pikachu! Hello World!!!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options

LOL. Funny.

Personally, and I do mean PERSONALLY...I dont want to hide my pikachu! Hello World!!!

LMAO!!! I totally agree!!! (and so does my hubby!) ;-)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

LOL. Funny.

CAN I GET A WITNESS FROM THE CONGREGATION................
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm only 23, and while I have to agree that a lot of girls my age do go bare down there, none of my friends do...and I don't, either. I think it is absolutely ludicrous for anyone to expect that of someone else. I've seen men's completely shaved nether regions, and it pretty much made me feel like I was gonna puke. It reminded me of little boys.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just trim the pubes. That's all I ask.

Ummm... hello!?! Where else are the crabs going to live??? How abouts we show some compassion to all creatures in this world
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    As representive of the Wookie nation (more lumberjack than Wookie though), I have found that women either thinks it great having a Teddy Bear, or they dislike it intensly.

It's either love or hate, there appears to be few in the middle.

Ever notice the before and after pictures of guys doing P90X? I'm comtemplating doing it so I lose all my chest hair. It must be really tough if it causes all your body hair to fall out.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    1. Eyebrows...trim every other day.

God, I am turning into a metrosexual...

PRETTY MUCH.....when a dude has sharp lines on his eyebrows I think of this

cid_1_1280148791web83804_mail_sp1_y.jpg

How did you get that picture of me?!?
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I like an arrow on my ladies instead of a landing strip because let me just say that if God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system! :)
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Just gotta say this about the whole women shaving thing... While I HATE body hair down thurr and would prefer the "8 year old look lol (along with my husband) , It hurts like hell to have to shave it. lol

Talk about sensitive, AND razor burn.... lazer hair removal is the only solution.
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Hairless!! PLEASE!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I vote for hair ....not wookie...but hairless now that is just creepy and enfeminate..reminds me little boys.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

LOL. Funny.

CAN I GET A WITNESS FROM THE CONGREGATION................

have to say i've been keeping it neat down there since i was mid twenties...
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    I like T-shape chest hair on men... no hair sweaters. I don't care about arm hair or leg hair, but ear, nose and unibrow hairs need to be trimmed. And, tidy business is important as well. Also, it makes you look huge! (See: She's Out of My League).
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Just gotta say this about the whole women shaving thing... While I HATE body hair down thurr and would prefer the "8 year old look lol (along with my husband) , It hurts like hell to have to shave it. lol

Nah, you get used to it! As long as your razor is sharp, it's fine. And hair conditioner makes a much better shaving lube than shaving cream/oil/gel etc.!

I really don't like body hair on women but on men, yes please...just not full on Chewie-style! Of course, this is all academic because my partner has the perfect amount and in all the right places!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    And for the record.....hairless should be a law passed by the Senate....just saying (for women)

and before somebody pm's me an eff off message....this was a joke....not really but have a nice day

I can't disagree with what you're saying.
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    I am definitely not a fan of body hair. Hair on the legs is one thing but prefer a smooth chest and definitely no back hair!!!
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love hair on the front of the male body. The back, as long as it's not a blanket.
    Call me old school, but I like manly men with hair where it's supposed to be. :)
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    It gets darn cold here in the winter, so some nice warm chest hair is definitely o.k., but keep the nose and ear hair in check.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    As long as it is clean body hair is ok. Trimming the ball fro is good. One comment on the facial hair though... please leave enough length to the hair so it lays down. The short trimmed facial hair that sticks up can HURT in sensitive areas! Talk about a mood killer!
  • peejie
    peejie Posts: 43
    Options
    I was anti-hair until I met my husband. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. Insert wookie noise here.
    Edit: I meant i wouldn't have it any other way on him, that is. He has a hairy chest. That is all.