Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Options

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    A bit of body hair is nice really. As long as you're not indistinguishable from a primate I think you're good to go.
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of men that manscape. Some hair is ok but thick hair is a no-no. But, you also have to know the woman that you are interested in. What does she like? Or what are you most comfortable doing?
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of hairless. AT.ALL.

If you naturally have body-hair..then just leave it. Hair > stubble... If your pubes are 3ft long, trim a tad.

My BF has hair, but is bald-headed. I love it! :love:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hairless!

2nd that
    I prefer as little hairy as possible....
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a brazillian laser hair removal now...(no I'm not)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    And for the record.....hairless should be a law passed by the Senate....just saying (for women)

and before somebody pm's me an eff off message....this was a joke....not really but have a nice day
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am just seeing what women think of man with body hair? I have a small nice amount of chest hair, little to no back hair, but my legs are hairy.

I trim my leg hairs on my hamstrings, thighs, I shorten my lower leg hairs but I do not shave it off as I am like trying to be that guy.

What do other guys do and what do women like more?

Also, don't worry about your legs especially. Hairy legs on men are super sexy!!!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i dont want to see hair anywhere but legs arms & pits. period! body hair is gross...
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    It doesnt matter to me, just do a little manscaping every once in a while, and if it's coming out of your collar, trim it.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options

u come herrr i give u wax treatment fi dolla!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Nose hair and ear hair is bad. Back hair is really really bad. Everything else should be in moderation and kept trimmed.

I would rather see a chest with some hair than a chest with stubble and/or the appearance of shaving. And the man parts...well...trimming is necessary.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I like hair but not too much and all over.
  • Misty1777
    Misty1777 Posts: 29
    Options
    Just trim the pubes. That's all I ask.
    this is a must.... and there is nothing sexy about snuggling up to a bare chested man to get your face ripped off from chest hair stubble.

I totally agree with this. Also, I don't like back and shoulder hair. Hair on arms, chest and legs of a man is a good thing. :)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

u come herrr i give u wax treatment fi dolla!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Britt22706
    Britt22706 Posts: 97
    Options
    trim the manhood along with the facial and any nasty back hair, and your set to go...as long as I can see your skin through your chest/leg hair lol
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I've typically dated blondes or guys that have very little body hair naturally... that being said leg hair doesn't bother me but back hair does!!! And for heaven sake if you DO decide to shave something keep up with it. Nothing worse than thinking "I have such a hairless hottie!! he is just natually a greek god.... eww what is itching me?!?! OMG stubble???"
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    clean shaven face...i have uber sensitive skin. I like a bald man to be honest...trim the bushes, but buzz the hair, sprinkle of chest hair is fine but I shouldn't have to braid it...essential my man has the perfect amount of body hair lol barely any and it's white
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Been married to a bald-headed Wookie for 25 years! Not sure if that's my "type" or not, but he's my lover and best friend!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    If you naturally have body-hair..then just leave it. Hair > stubble... If your pubes are 3ft long, trim a tad.

If anyone has this problem... I suggest a weed whacker... but be careful!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't care less...I've dated guys that are very furry and some that shave everything. It depends on the guy. My only personal opinion- trim the pubes, keep the ear/nose hair trimmed as well.