Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Options

Replies

• vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    TRAV -- I have to agree with you there. Women should be bare --- much sexier in my opinion.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    TRAV -- I have to agree with you there. Women should be bare --- much sexier in my opinion.

That is an absolute deal braker right here if its not....

great minds think alike
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Been married to a bald-headed Wookie for 25 years! Not sure if that's my "type" or not, but he's my lover and best friend!

amen!

Though, admittedly, I find hairless men to be too androgynous, and am not attracted to them at all........
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    I personally like very little chest hair, but a little more on the legs and arms is o.k. As with many others on here, back hair is a no-no. I realize you can't help that it grows there, but please get manscaped to get rid of it! It's also a no-no for chest hair to crest up over your shirt like a hairy wave!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options

great minds think alike

*ick* I agree that women should shave their legs / armpits (I do both daily), but, when it comes to private areas, I only trim. I do NOT want to look like a 8 year old kid *down there* and I would never date a guy that wanted it kept that way....
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    I have my chest hair shaved in an arrow pointed down at my ball fro. ALL the chicks dig it!
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    legs and chest is fine! i love my hubby's patch of chest hair!! and his legs are suppose to be hairy! he is a man!! but not a fan of the back hair. and im sorry i agree on the private area!! yall dont want a wookie in our panties and we sure dont want one in yalls undies!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    NO back hair, Little chest hair is okay....I REPEAT LITTLE...

However....

Guys who shave their armpits...thats just gross. It's like being man cardless.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I personally like very little chest hair, but a little more on the legs and arms is o.k. As with many others on here, back hair is a no-no. I realize you can't help that it grows there, but please get manscaped to get rid of it! It's also a no-no for chest hair to crest up over your shirt like a hairy wave!

My boy used to have a line that he used to shake it was hilarious it went from no hair to full on Enchanted forest just below his neckline.....
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I have my chest hair shaved in an arrow pointed down at my ball fro. ALL the chicks dig it!

:laugh:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I think completely hairless on a guy would just be odd.... but nothing wrong with shaving the arms.... or trimming/shaving the lower regions...just leave the happy trail.

as far as being a wookie... well its all dependent on body type scrawny wookie just doesn't seem right either... but big muscley yum guy with hair is great.
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    I've never even thought about the amount of hair on a man's legs to be honest lol. Men's legs are supposed to be hairy doesn't matter to me how much is there. The only place I don't like hair is on their back, it's just gross to me but I love hairy chests and stomachs. I don't know, to me when a guy is hairless it just seems really feminine and not a turn on at all.
  • JDMPWR
    Options

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options

great minds think alike

*ick* I agree that women should shave their legs / armpits (I do both daily), but, when it comes to private areas, I only trim. I do NOT want to look like a 8 year old kid *down there* and I would never date a guy that wanted it kept that way....

I totally agree! Keep it nice and "neat", but totally bald looks like a little girl!!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    1. Ears, nose, eyebrows...trim every other day.
    2. Head shaved every other day
    3. Goat trimmed every 2-3 days
    4. "Lower Hedge"...as needed, but looking damn good right now if I say so...
    5. No back hair...no problem
    6. Everything else, grow at will (I'm not too hairy)

God, I am turning into a metrosexual...
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... this is an interesting topic because I ain't EVER shaving or waxing my chest, pits, back, or any other part of my body, and I will trim down below. That's it, though.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    And for the record.....hairless should be a law passed by the Senate....just saying (for women)

and before somebody pm's me an eff off message....this was a joke....not really but have a nice day

I am totally for this as long as the government pays me to have lazer hair removal done... sadly I don't have the money myself...

maybe for christmas tho it is on my wish list. However I don't know if Im on the Naughty or Nice list. :bigsmile:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I've had someone shave my first initial on their chest. Without hair, how can someone truly show how much they care?
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm essentially hairless on my torso; I can count the number of hairs on my chest and right below my belly button on both hands and they are short and don't have much color. My arm and leg hairs also are short and essentially colorless, so no problems there either.
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    1. Eyebrows...trim every other day.

God, I am turning into a metrosexual...

PRETTY MUCH.....when a dude has sharp lines on his eyebrows I think of this

cid_1_1280148791web83804_mail_sp1_y.jpg