Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Replies

• Thinkthinstaythin
    Thinkthinstaythin Posts: 42 Member
    legs are fine chest hair pubic and back hair just grosses me out!
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    My boyfriend is hairless (on his chest) quite
    Muscular so it suits him. Hairless legs are nice if you have muscular legs. Or a bit of weight on them. Skinny legs need hair!
    Just my personal opinion :p
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,014 Member
    Chest hair, good. Arm and leg hair, fine. But back hair that puffs out of your collar...no go. Please trim.

A guy at the last concert had sooo much hair coming out of the back of his tshirt....my friends and I couldn't stop starring. I'm pretty sure someone took a picture..it was just toooooo out of control.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Hahaha, love the topic name! I like a normal amount of hair on a man....leg hair, chest, face, head is all good. Not so fond of the back hair but being a former esthetician I could help out in that area!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of body hair.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    My husband looks like chewbacca. Him's sexy as hell.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    I am just seeing what women think of man with body hair? I have a small nice amount of chest hair, little to no back hair(just a small poof that trails down from the back of my neck), armpits are shaved cause I don't enjoy looking like I have the Jackson 5 in a headlock, but my legs are hairy.

I trim my leg hairs on my hamstrings, thighs, I shorten my lower leg hairs but I do not shave it off as I am like trying to be "that guy."

What do other guys do and what do women like more?

I shave my face w/ electric, my arms w/ a trimmer and legs w/ a trimmer.
    Time to time my stomach is done w/ the same trimmer.

I hate body hair. I do not have a big problem w/ back hair, if I ever do, it's gone.

However, my body hair isn't a dark color either. So it's not noticeable usually.

I will NEVER trim/shave my pits again.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I like NO chest and back hair, no hair downstairs. Underarm hair and leg hair are fine. And hair on your head; not into baldness.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 810 Member
    Chest hair is fine....not a fan of back hair. Would never date a guy who shaved or trimmed hair on legs or arm pits.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I was a swimmer for years so underarm hair is habitually removed, as is downstairs and thats largely for hygiene. Opinions?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Seriously ladies...what's wrong with the Wookie? He is the last of his kind and needs help repopulating....can't you just imagine the impact on the Empire?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnMYo8DcDwHu4tLYD59KBHJ1bGZVO54ZxZh5J22IjXLM2VUTDY
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member

I shave my face w/ electric, my arms w/ a trimmer and legs w/ a trimmer.
    Time to time my stomach is done w/ the same trimmer.

I hate body hair. I do not have a big problem w/ back hair, if I ever do, it's gone.

However, my body hair isn't a dark color either. So it's not noticeable usually.

I will NEVER trim/shave my pits again.

Do you have some advice on how to gently hint to a man that a good trimming of the chest hair is in order? I don't want to hurt his feelings but I would like the chest to be more accessible. It's hiding a great body.
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    this does it for me

f-386.jpg
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 324 Member
    i get creeped out by guys that are hairless.. i didnt like 12 year old boys when i was a 12 year old girl why in the world would i want one now that i am a woman???
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    I better not read these LOL
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    A man should be a MAN... chest hair and all! If i wanted a boy i would want someone with a bare chest (eww!!) Now that being said, i think that there is nothing wrong with trimming some stuff up. I dont want to be sleeping with a bear rug.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Hmm never really thought about it much, but come to think of it, I like a smooth man :love:

Edited to correct grammatical mistake.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,064 Member
    smooth as a baby all over and i mean everywhere andf i expect my girly girls to extend the same courtesy-Ty
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 345 Member
    Ideally no hair is the best, however, I think it's asking a bit much.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    I like a manly man...hair is fine and it can be everywhere. I don't even mind it on the back.

I absolutely love chest hair!! And the treasure trail is super sexy! :tongue: