Warrior Dash: Mud, Sweat, Blood and Beer! Lotsa pics.

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You ARE badass!:smokin:
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That. Is. Awesome!

Love your pics - you're a kicka$$ Highland lass! I've never heard of this before...I am definitely doing it either this spring or next. Too much fun!
  • krd5054
    krd5054 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :smile:
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    That's awesome! I did the Warrior Dash in July 2011 and it was awesome. It was a fun day. I came away with lots of scrapes and bruises but it was totally worth it. They having 2 in MN this year so we are doing the 2nd one in Sept. I'm hoping this year I have more upper body strength with all the weight lifting I'm doing so I don't get a bruise the size of a soccer ball on the side of my thigh from going over and under all of those 4 ft walls. Those are hard when your short. Other than that I thought it was great!

And you look amazing!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Did my 1st Dash last summer and already signed up to do this years!! Already down 21 pounds and soooo much more fit than when I did it last year. First time out my goal was survival!! This time I am really going to push myself and see what happens!! Experience of a lifetime!!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Bump for later....may do this race this year. Def doing the Rugged Maniac in Sept :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I would love to try the Warrior Dash but if it was wet like that I think I would probably chicken out. Your photos are great!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I would love to try the Warrior Dash but if it was wet like that I think I would probably chicken out. Your photos are great!

I sweat sooooo much whenever I run that rain or shine doesn't much matter. :sad: <-- That's not tears!
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted pics. Was it awkward to pick up your race packet and then did you make your husband hold it while you did the dash, or did you put it in the car?

I'm doing it in May, and logistically confused.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that! I did my first mudrun last fall and am completely addicted! I'm headed to Boston in 4 weeks for Muckfest and hope to have some great pics like these to share. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!