GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• vali3
    vali3 Posts: 4
    Options
    Finally got over the hump and lost 3.5 pounds this week!
  • pj2745a
    pj2745a Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and need to lose 15 lbs- does that count?
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    ok so my official weigh in day is Wednesday..but this morning I stepped on the scale and it said I weighed 135 should I record that or just wait until Wednesday!!?? I haven't seen 135 on the scale in over a year...I am really excited LOL
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and need to lose 15 lbs- does that count?

Yes, welcome aboard!
    ok so my official weigh in day is Wednesday..but this morning I stepped on the scale and it said I weighed 135 should I record that or just wait until Wednesday!!?? I haven't seen 135 on the scale in over a year...I am really excited LOL[/quote}

Congrats!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm about 5 feet tall and I want to lose 15-20 pounds, but I need the support!
  • staceyinaz
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!! I am 5'2 and want to lose at least 20 pounds. I'd love to have support from girls in the same boat!!
  • bubbles1791
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm 5'1.5'' and need to lose about 25lbs more. My starting weight was 158.7 in like January, my current weight is 134.0 and I'd like to see under 120, but ultimately under 110. I've been slacking recently, and am getting back on the band wagon tomorrow, so this week will hopefully go really well for me!
  • grahambrooke
    Options
    I'll join! I'm new to MFP, but I'm 5'2". I use to weigh 120 ish. I'm at 145 right now. I'm hoping to get down to about 125 by college, but i'd be happy with 130. (:
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm just barely under 5'2". My goal was to lose 10 lbs, and I'm half way there! My main goal, also, is to STAY THERE. I keep going back and forth between 103 and 120!!! I just want to be 110. Maybe 108. And stay there. I swear I have like 3 different tiers of wardrobe. :/
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm just barely under 5'2". My goal was to lose 10 lbs, and I'm half way there! My main goal, also, is to STAY THERE. I keep going back and forth between 103 and 120!!! I just want to be 110. Maybe 108. And stay there. I swear I have like 3 different tiers of wardrobe. :/

Good luck hun!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and I'm at 142, trying to get to 125 for now, but if when I make it there I will see what I look like and reassess.

Anyone who needs more friends and motivation, please add me!!!
  • alphasigalum
    Options
    I am about 5'0 and would like to lose about 10 more! Add me too :)
  • WhisperALullaby
    WhisperALullaby Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and on my last 9 to go or so. Trying to get ready for my wedding in October. Feel free to add me!
  • Smallstarz
    Options
    I'm glad there is this post, I am barely 5 feet, and have 15 lbs. to lose.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I want to join, too! I'm 5'2 and weigh 136. I have put on 17 pounds in 2 years and can't fit into any of my clothes. Plus, I hate how my body feels now.--thighs rubing together, etc. I want to get to 115.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I'm 5' 1" and my weight fluctuates all the time. THIS time my starting weight was 129, I'm now at 121 and want to be 115.
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    I lost almost three lbs. this week. But to be fair Aunt Flow was visiting so a lot of that was probably water wait lol. But a loss is a loss. That pumps me up to do even better this week. I'm off to a rocky start; I slept past my alarm and could only get in a 30 min workout. If I have the energy i will do the treadmill or bike ride tonight.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.7 pounds. I knew the initial two pounds I gained had something to do with eating back my exercise calories. After I stopped and decrease my intake to 1400, I started losing again.