GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just had to chime in today because I was SOOOO freaking happy with the scale today! I only weigh in on Thursday's, and I'm officially under 140 for the first time in 17 years!!!!! YAY! I really don't know how much more I'll lose, people keep asking and I'm like "10 more", but right now I feel like I can conquer the world... so I'm not nearly as worried about the number on the scale as I used to be. Sure, I'd love to say "I'm 5'2" and 125 pounds", but seriously... WHO CARES!!!! I'm THIS close to "normal" and that feels freaking AMAZING!!!!!!

Keep up the hard work, ladies... it TOTALLY pays off!!!!

That is awesome! Congrats :D
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I totally fit in this category! I'm 5'2 and have about 20-25 pounds to lose. I gained the freshman 15 once I went to college and managed to drop 10 pounds my sophomore year (I'm starting my 5th year in the fall). Unfortunately I gained it all back and then some this winter when I sprained my ankle and now I can't seem to get it off me. I feel uncomfortable in my skin and in my clothes.

I want to be a healthy weight and be living a healthy lifestyle by the time i graduate next year. I am going to be a nurse and I want to be a good example for my patients. Unfortunately I have become very frustrated with how slow the weight is coming off even with all the lifestyle changes I've made. My poor boyfriend has been very patient with me about it, listening to me complain about my weight and what I can and cannot eat anymore, but I need a different support group (He's fantastic at supporting me but he doesn't quite get it... he' actually almost underweight and has a problem GAINING weight.)

I look forward to hearing from you ladies! I need all the support I can get to stay on track! =)
  • vali3
    vali3 Posts: 4
    Options
    congrats!:smile:
  • hkrosez
    hkrosez Posts: 53
    Options
    I want to join! I'm 5'0", and I weight 118lbs.

My goal is 105lbs.
    Current: 118.5

Mini goal: 115.
    Mini MINI goal: 105.

Calorie intake... 1200.

Any tips?
  • naythemrs
    naythemrs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and 143 the highest I have been. I usually stay around 130-132 this was a SHOCK to me. I can't fit into my size 5 jeans comfortably and need support. I just started 30 day shred and brought my calories down to 1200. PLEASE add me as a friend. I need support, a reason to log in everyday :)
  • sunnyvale1
    Options
    I would like to join. 5'3.5" ( hell ya I claim that half inch) and 144. I want to be 125 again.
  • Here_kittykitty
    Here_kittykitty Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this group - I really need the support! I'm 5'3" and have 5 lbs. to go... which maybe the hardest yet.

• SimplyGettinFit
    SimplyGettinFit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group I am 5'2" and weigh 150lbs I want to weigh 120 to 125 and be toned. I am getting on the workout band wagon but need some workout tips and partners. I also need tips to eat right while working 12hr shifts. 3-4day a week and 8 2 other days.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group I am 5'2" and weigh 150lbs I want to weigh 120 to 125 and be toned. I am getting on the workout band wagon but need some workout tips and partners. I also need tips to eat right while working 12hr shifts. 3-4day a week and 8 2 other days.

What do you do? Are you planning on doing, work outs at home or at a gym?
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I totally fit in this category! I'm 5'2 and have about 20-25 pounds to lose. I gained the freshman 15 once I went to college and managed to drop 10 pounds my sophomore year (I'm starting my 5th year in the fall). Unfortunately I gained it all back and then some this winter when I sprained my ankle and now I can't seem to get it off me. I feel uncomfortable in my skin and in my clothes.

I want to be a healthy weight and be living a healthy lifestyle by the time i graduate next year. I am going to be a nurse and I want to be a good example for my patients. Unfortunately I have become very frustrated with how slow the weight is coming off even with all the lifestyle changes I've made. My poor boyfriend has been very patient with me about it, listening to me complain about my weight and what I can and cannot eat anymore, but I need a different support group (He's fantastic at supporting me but he doesn't quite get it... he' actually almost underweight and has a problem GAINING weight.)

I look forward to hearing from you ladies! I need all the support I can get to stay on track! =)

We are about the same right now. I am 5 foot 2 and 142 pounds wanting to get to 120 or 115. Gawwhh I can't believe I use to be so unhappy to be over 110 pounds, man did I know nothing!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 and I have just under 30lbs to lose. Not that I weight in lbs, I weigh in kgs, as I live in NZ. So I have about 12 kgs to lose.

I'm currently 146.6lbs and would like to be 121lbs. In NZ terms, I am 66.5kgs and would like to be 55kgs.
  • hkrosez
    Options
    Woot, weighed in this morning and was 116.5!! :) Looks like yesterday was a lot of water weight!!

Almost back to fitting into my size 1 jeans! Need to lose a few more and they won't fit so tight!!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day for me... down 0.8 lbs this week!! Yay! I was hoping for closer to 1.5, but I'm happy that it's still a decent loss :) (and maybe i did have a couple higher-calorie days...oops). That puts me at 140.8 lbs. Hoping that next Friday will put me BELOW the 140 lb mark!! Started the 30 day shred yesterday, maybe it will help!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, highest weight of 148ish, currently at 139, looking to get down to 115 (unless I decide I look good at 120-125). I just started 30DS yesterday.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    5' 3.11" lol need to lose 20 to reach a healthy weight.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, highest weight of 148ish, currently at 139, looking to get down to 115 (unless I decide I look good at 120-125). I just started 30DS yesterday.

You're gonna love 30ds, i'm part way through level 3 now, I found it to be quite hard at first but it's SO worth it. My weight has not gone down too much BUT my waist, tummy and hips have all gone down two inches, and my thighs each an inch..I highly recommend taking "before" measurements and pictures, because you weight might not change too much, but your body really will!!!
  • hkrosez
    Options
    How is the Jillian program?? Is it working for you? I want to be more tone, not just lose weight.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options

You're gonna love 30ds, i'm part way through level 3 now, I found it to be quite hard at first but it's SO worth it. My weight has not gone down too much BUT my waist, tummy and hips have all gone down two inches, and my thighs each an inch..I highly recommend taking "before" measurements and pictures, because you weight might not change too much, but your body really will!!!

I can't wait to get home from work to do day 2. I'm not even sore from day 1 but I think that's because I used 2lb weights instead of the 3lb weights. Think that makes a huge difference?
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day for me... down 0.8 lbs this week!! Yay! I was hoping for closer to 1.5, but I'm happy that it's still a decent loss :) (and maybe i did have a couple higher-calorie days...oops). That puts me at 140.8 lbs. Hoping that next Friday will put me BELOW the 140 lb mark!! Started the 30 day shred yesterday, maybe it will help!

What is a 30 day shred??!!
  • stephhrae
    stephhrae Posts: 9
    Options
    I have a busy weekend full of birthday parties and wedding showers, but I will be starting 30DS on Monday! Can't wait!

I definitely want to do some extra cardio throughout the week with it, hopefully I can lose some weight along with losing inches.