GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• gias
    gias Posts: 1
    Options
    me too. 5'4 and have a few to lose.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I want to join, too! I'm 5'2 and weigh 136. I have put on 17 pounds in 2 years and can't fit into any of my clothes. Plus, I hate how my body feels now.--thighs rubing together, etc. I want to get to 115.

I am hoping to get there soon, I am currently 140, down from 145. I hate the thighs rubbing together! I wish that would be the first thing to go! Plus then my clothes would fit better too!
  • HelloKittyRx
    Options
    I'm 5' 4". I started with 143 and I'm down to 136. My mini goal is to get to 130 by a float trip I have July 22. I have never been under 126 so I am going to try to get there and see how I feel
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I want to be in this group! I'm 5'2 and want/need to lose 40lbs. Send me friend requests to help me, please!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm pear-shaped so any loss comes from my arms, stomach or waist. My hip and thighs are still bigger than my upper body.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm pear-shaped so any loss comes from my arms, stomach or waist. My hip and thighs are still bigger than my upper body.
    it's sooo annoying! I would like everything to go in this order: upper thighs, tummy, arms.. maybe a little off my butt too, I guess it's gotten to big for my boyfriend =/

I have big hips and butts on both sides of my family :(
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay if I join you girls :)
    i'm 5'3.5
    my current weight is 140lbs/10 stone, bmi 24.4 (I will not go over 25 ever ever ever again and I hate being this close to it) my goal weight is between 119-122lbs/8 stone 7lbs- 8 stone 10lbs,bmi 20.7 to 21.3.

So that's between 18-21lbs and Ideally i'd like to lose that by my 19th birthday which is on the 7th December
    which means I have to lose less than a lb per week to reach my goal.
    Though hopefully if I lose 1-2lbs a week I should be okay and hopefully I'll reach my goal before the deadline which will make me feel brill.
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Same, when i was at my smallest 126lbs my measurements were something like 29-25-33
    my hips stuck out so much ,they still do only my waist and bust have expanded slightly too
    I'd love to get back to those measurements though but I always look at my hips and wish they were straighter and not so sticky
    out-y.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well I'm down to 143! I was stuck at 147-148 for what seemed like FOREVER, while in all reality it was only about 2 weeks. Then one day the scale dropped to 146. The next day it was 145, then 144, then finally 143. I lost a pound a day for 4 days, which has honestly never happened to me before. I thought the scale was just playing tricks on me but no, the scale has hovered at 143 for a few days now! I'm so excited I'm only 13 pounds away from my goal of 130!! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • 21gilly
    21gilly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5ft 3 and a half but tell everyone i am 5ft 4"!! lol
    I am aiming to lose 35lb and have lost 16lb already. Would welcome new friend requests.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    it's sooo annoying! I would like everything to go in this order: upper thighs, tummy, arms.. maybe a little off my butt too, I guess it's gotten to big for my boyfriend =/

I have big hips and butts on both sides of my family :(

I'd actually like the keep some of my butt and hips. I want to lose my belly and some boobage.
  • grahambrooke
    Options
    I feel the same about the clothes fitting weird! I work at a clothing stores and 00 size girls disgust me. I was thrilled when I was a size 4! I'm denying the fact my size 6 jeans are a little snug on me :( I go off to college August 19th and have two trips to Florida in July, and I'm hoping to look a lot better by those times come around. I don't mind exercising, but I'm really bad about sticking to a diet! If anyone wants to friend me, I'm welcome to it (: I need support especially from people who understand, not my size 0 friends!
  • Daniellaellaa
    Options
    hello im 5'2 .. ive got about 40 to loose!! ill join =]
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I know this is counter to what MFP suggests, but I am going to try exercising more and eat back less cals. I am not seeing that scale move and I really think I should be. I train HARD, I am thinking that because I am a short chic, I don't need as much to eat. If the scale doesn't move, then I will try eating back ALL of my exercise cals. I'm just afraid that my exercise cals are not accurate. It just seems crazy that I can burn that many calories and I can't justify spending money on a HRM AND kung fu training.
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and weigh 155 (got up to 169 following major hip surgery) - my goal is to get down to 135 and then i'll go from there!
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1'' and weigh 126 lbs. I want to lose another 10 lbs. We can do it!!!
  • jewell614
    jewell614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That would be me as well. We are so dared cute!!! LOL TRUE STORY!!:wink:
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" currently at about 146; wanna get down to 115, maybe 125 and take it from there. I looked gorgeous at 135 but would like to see how toned I can get without looking too skinny.
  • mrsmorris13
    mrsmorris13 Posts: 225
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2. I would like to loose 8-10 lbs. It's frickin tough! I can't seem to drop any weight the last couple of months.
    :huh: