Skinny Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    good morning dolls!! i've got you all updated if you posted here & will be making the new post now (:
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    k my start weight is 191 lbs goal is 145. looking for 46lb loss by christmas
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey,

My name is Keshia and I'm soo excited that I found this today! I'm fairly new To MFP but definitely would love to join the challenge. I'm 23 and originally from the Midwest, currently living in the South, and moving to the East Coast in about a month. I'm looking forward to the challenges :)

HW and SW: 240 (eek!)
    CW: 237
    Goal by Christmas: 200 (-37 lbs)

*feel free to friend me if you'd like!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hello All:

Weighing in today at 206. Hoping to lose 56 by Christmas. I know that is kind of a steep expectation but I have 76 pounds to lose. I think with descipline and diligence I can acheive that. 6 months till Christmas thats 10lbs a month I can do it!!!! :bigsmile:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If I lose 40 by Christmas, I will be beyond my current goal. I'm really hoping to have my body in my nearly ideal shape, whatever that may be, by the end of the year. So, yeah, I'm in. I can't wait to see my progress at the end of this year!

CW:174
    40lbs by Christmas: 134

Wow.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to be weighing in again today (For those of us who first joined last Thurs/Fri (whenever this was first started))?
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Great idea! NEED this to motivate me.

Current weight : 181 lbs
    Goal weight for Christmas: 150 lbs

I'm a 41 year old British woman (but currently living in West Africa!!!) Married with 3 kids (11, 9 and 5).
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

My name is Penny and I'm 29 years old. I am a SAHM of two boys, ages 3 and 1.5yrs. I also run an in-home daycare. What really got my butt motivated was almost reaching 250lbs. I was 248.6lbs and I was so disappointed in myself. I decided to make changes and now I am 230lbs with a long way to go. I went to the doctor 4 months ago and found out that I am pre-diabetic so I want to get my blood sugar under control and feel good about my body again.

SW: 230lbs
    GW: 199lbs (anything under 200lbs!)
    My goal is to lose at least 31lbs so that I can be in 'one-derland'.

Anyone that is in this challenge, please feel free to send me a friend request and we can motivate each other along the way!

Good luck to everyone and I'm feeling positive about this!!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    accountant_boi, you don't have to...i can just use your starting weight.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    I would like to join this too...PLEASE!
    I don't know how to do this though...someone educate me.
    How do I find this thread each week to put in my information?

CW - 215
    By Christmas - a hopeful 160 ish
    I am a SAHM to two wonderful kids ( ages 13 & 10 ).

Thanks for offering this challenge.:flowerforyou:
  • JessG83
    JessG83 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am soooooo in on this one!!! I am currently 185.8lbs & want to be down to 125 by Christmas. I know its a lot more than 40, but the prior Marine in me is stubborn & ready to kick my own a** :laugh: It's not so much a Christmas goal for me though...My husband leaves for Drill Instructor School in October & will be back Christmas Eve. I want to be down to my goal weight by the time he gets back. On top of that, after 3 1/2 years of living in Okinawa, we will be moving back to the states in January. I want to look my best for those California beaches! And, a secret part of me wants to rub it in my family & friends faces on how good I look once I'm there :wink: Good luck all!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    accountant_boi, you don't have to...i can just use your starting weight.

Great - thanks. :)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    If I can still get in, please let me know. This sounds fun!!

Name: Monita
    Starting weight (current weight) 260.2
    Christmas Goal Weight: 197
    My goal is to lose 100 lbs for the year. I started at 297 on Dec 15, 2010!
  • bicestertwinmum
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join in too if I still can!

Name - Helen
    Starting weight - 200lbs
    Christmas goal weight - 175lbs (would love more but being totally realistic)
    Overall goal for March (my 40th birthday) - 161lbs

Hope we can all motivate each other to shift the flab!

Helen xx
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my weigh in yesterday, but I weighed myself this morning and was 200.4 - which is only 0.3 lbs down from my last weigh in, but I'm feeling pretty bloated. . .hoping next week will be better :)
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Name: JustJenn419

SW: 195.4 (6/15)
    6/20: 195

GW: 170 by Christmas, loss of 25 pounds.
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    sorry i didn't get a chance to weigh in yesterday (between working & father's day we were super busy)

SW:204
    CW:203
    GW:160
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    mellimeter, jen & leah i've got your stats updated...thanks!
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    Forgot to post it yesterday but my weight was 193 pounds.