MEAT Me at the Beach (6/23-6/26 weigh-in)

Options
We had a great first week everybody!! Here are the results for our first week of the challenge. Please let me know if you see any errors so I can fix it for next time. :smile:

616b.jpg616a.jpg616-1.jpg

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. It has been a long day and I am ready to throw in the towel. So, I will post this week's challenge tomorrow (my brain has turned to mush so if I posted on right now it might not make any sense). :laugh:

***If you need a refresher of our rules or if you are interested in joining, please click on the following link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/259078-vic-s-losers-meat-me-at-the-beach-challenge-now-recruitin

Replies

• jen0125
    jen0125 Posts: 53
    Options
    Wow. Great job everyone!!! Here's to a new week! Too bad mine is starting out, um, not so good. I haven't stopped over eating since Friday night. Hosting birthday parties is not a good thing for me. But now all the left overs are gone, so if I can be good and just break even this week I will be ecstatic.

Big loss or not, keep up the great work everyone! We can do this!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    WOW! Some impressive losses this week. Congrats to the losers!

Looking forward to this week's challenge!

Thanks, Vic!
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Who will I meat? should i bring seasoning,spices, and a grill, or will that be provided?
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    everyone did great!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone and thanks for all your hard work Vic!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Who should wiil I meat? should i bring seasoning,spices, and a grill, or will that be provided?

:laugh:

Yes, bring lots of seasoning, spices, and the grill. oooh...and if you could grab plates and napkins too. We'll provide the "lean meat". :wink:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Who should wiil I meat? should i bring seasoning,spices, and a grill, or will that be provided?

:laugh:

Yes, bring lots of seasoning, spices, and the grill. oooh...and if you could grab plates and napkins too. We'll provide the "lean meat". :wink:

That's right!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! Thanks, Vic!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Sorry double post
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good Job all you losers! And for those of you who didn't lose here's to a new week!
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    Woo! Way to go everyone!

This weekend was a cheat weekend for me... Saturday night was girls' night at the bar with friends I haven't seen in a long time. But today I completed day 1 of C25K!
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    haha dang i made a terrible typo, but I fixed it.
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ooh yay! biggest loser for my group, doubt that'l happen often now though! =P
    Congratulations everyone on your wonderful losses & good luck to those who went up a little, you can lose it next week! <3 x
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great start everyone, I'm looking forward tothe next 11 weeks :)
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!! Ready to stet this next week off right! Get some sleep Vic!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone. Now for another exciting week. 2 Birthdays to get through so a real challenge.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    woooo great job everyone! I hope I can contribute to a loss next week!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vic for putting this challenge together!!! :drinker: I had a good weight loss week (high % in my group). I am going through a lot right now personally and I need to really try to eat more this week!! I still want to continue with my goal of 60 min. cardio 6 days and 30 min. of strength training 3 days!!!!:wink: Let's make it a great week!!!!:flowerforyou:
    .:heart: Sabrina
  • AnoukDoutyBatya
    Options
    Thanks Vic! The chart looks great!
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! and thank you so much Vic, you're awesome!!

This week I raised my calorie intake by 200 cals every day ( I think I got into starvation mode, because I followed my plan strictly last week and the results weren't showing) :(
    I hope this week's weigh in will be better :):)

Good luck all! :)