The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 1 (DITR)

Options

Replies

• cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday June 24: What do you think will be the most wonderful thing about reaching your goal weight?

I will be able to show other people around the world that losing weight and being healthy is doable. I will pleased with my body without the flab. I just can't wait till I become toned up and more sexier. I just want to help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and blood pressure. My main goal is helping the lost with weight loss.
  • cshine06
    Options
    Thurs QOTD: Has your weight stopped you from achieving anything?

I am not outrageously overweight, so my weight really has not stopped me from achieving anything.
  • cshine06
    Options
    QOTD ( Tuesday Jun 21)

what are the most beautiful place you've visited ?

I really haven't traveled. I live in Texas and I haven't left Texas since I was born.
  • cshine06
    Options
    Monday's Question of the Day: Losing weight is a major accomplishment. What has been your biggest accomplishment in life prior to your weight loss?

Graduating high school ranked # 21 after having my son in 9th grade.
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday June 24: What do you think will be the most wonderful thing about reaching your goal weight?

Learning to love and accept my body and taking joy in that it is as healthy as I can make it. I just hope my self confidence will be able to back up with how great I AM going to look!

That I will look great in a bikini with tight *kitten*, abs and toned beautiful arms, I will be the woman that people look at and think 'wow, she has a great body!' Which I hope will inspire someone else to want to make the changes I am so they can be fit and healthy too.

Hope you all have a good day, take care.

I'm guessing this is besides looking great in a bikini...lol

I guess mine will be that i have more self confidence :D
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options

I know it should be my improved health and adding years to my life. Yes, those are serious motivators for me. But I really look forward to looking better. I am excited about wearing clothes that look good on me, not just fit. Oh, how I want to feel sexy and confident again.
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options

[/q
    going to my closet and picking out the first thing and putting it on and not changing 6 or 7 times . also the boost in confidence about feeling good about myself.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am Baaaccckkkk Diamonds!!! This week was killer busy for me and I'm sorry for my lack of involvement. I taught VBS for church this week and had 32 little Pre-K munchkins. Talk about a serious drain on energy. I'm so excited about this round of Diamonds! Lets kick it girls!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fridays: most wonderful thing about reaching your goal
    Be: being able to be comfortable in my body and having more confidence !
  • ActiveFaith10
    Options
    Glad to have you back country goals, looks like your ready for action!! I'm all energy his week!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Saturday QOTD: If you could make one food calorie-free what would it be?

For me it would be pizza. I love all kinds: wood-fired, deep dish, cheesy, stuffed crust, garlic butter soaked, dessert...you get the idea. My absolute favorite is the Campfire from Puccini's: smoked sausage, sweet onion marmalade, gorgonzola, and fresh rosemary on a crispy, not too thin crust. Oh it so good I want to cry thinking about it. :sad:
  • ActiveFaith10
    Options
    Saturday QOTD: If you could make one food calorie-free, what would it be?

I could eat nothing but chocolate covered almonds on ice cream, this isn the best time to be thinking about that right now. haha have a relaxing/productive weekend everyone!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    QOTD response for Thursday..........My weight has stopped me from many things in the past. My energy level was so low that I am sure I missed out on many things in my life. Especially quality time with my kids. But it is a different story now. I am always challenging them to keep up with me now. lol
  • momogogo
    Options

For me reaching my goal weight has many levels of achievement. The satisfaction of having accomplished one of the hardest things in my life would stand out for me more than anything. On my weight loss journey I realized I could do many things when I put my mind to it. My heart was always in it, but getting my mind lined up with the plan was like slaying the dragon.
  • momogogo
    Options
    QOTD repsonse for Saturday....... Calorie free? ICECREAM!
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    QOTD Saturday: Calorie-free foods wish ~ PIZZA!!! The calories add up too fast!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Oooh good question, probably crisps. Salt and vinegar ones. Mmmmmmmmmm.
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options

Good question - but a difficult one!! There are sooo many foods to chose from! I think it would have to be..... PASTA!! Nom Nom Nom!

Have a great day e everyone :-)

Lisa
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    Actually.... I'm probably putting way too much thought into this now but I have already changed my mind! It would actually HAVE to be BREAD!!!!! :-D
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options

Chocolate, definately chocolate