The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 1 (DITR)

Options

Replies

• KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Saturday QOTD: If you could make one food calorie-free what would it be?

Chocolate, definately chocolate
    I agree with chocolate - absolutely without a doubt!!!!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Saturday QOTD: If you could make one food calorie-free, what would it be?

Hmmmm curry, rice and naan bread. YUM YUM!!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options

I'll be another to jump on the chocoloate bandwagon, but bread rates up there too!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am Baaaccckkkk Diamonds!!! This week was killer busy for me and I'm sorry for my lack of involvement. I taught VBS for church this week and had 32 little Pre-K munchkins. Talk about a serious drain on energy. I'm so excited about this round of Diamonds! Lets kick it girls!

Wondering where my little rose was!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Actually.... I'm probably putting way too much thought into this now but I have already changed my mind! It would actually HAVE to be BREAD!!!!! :-D

Oh my GOSH. I was going to say ice cream, which is the first thing that comes to mind. But seriously, if I could cheat and get BREAD AND BUTTER. I would be the smallest thing you have ever seen! I could eat bread and butter all day and night. And there are so many kinds... like that bread they give you at the Olive Garden, or those cheese rolls from Red Lobster. Okay, let me stop thinking about it!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ...or those cheese rolls from Red Lobster. Okay, let me stop thinking about it!

It's catching! those are the most addictive for me too!!! YUM! The asiago cheese bagels from Panera would also make me happy with 0 calories! :bigsmile:
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    QOTD Saturday: Calorie-free foods wish ~ PIZZA!!! The calories add up too fast!

I would probably pick chicken and stir fried curry.... it is so amazingly good :D
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Actually.... I'm probably putting way too much thought into this now but I have already changed my mind! It would actually HAVE to be BREAD!!!!! :-D

OMG I LUV those biscuits their like my all time weakeness
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options

OMG I LUV those biscuits their like my all time weakeness

I haven't had those in years. The last time we went there I ate an entire basket of them myself; I cannot be trusted with them. Mmmm...
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    QOTD Saturday: Calorie-free foods wish ~ PIZZA!!! The calories add up too fast!

Bread. When i go to the store and they have their french bread right out of oven, it is hard for me to pass up. Unfortunately, I usually finish the whole loaf on my way home just tearing off chunks.:blushing:
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday June 24: What do you think will be the most wonderful thing about reaching your goal weight?

I think reflecting over the journey and just seeing how far I've come will be such a reward. I also know I will be a different and better person knowing that I've overcome this hurdle in my life.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

Any and all baked desserts. Brownies, Muffins, Cookies, etc.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My first thought was ice cream closely followed by beer. But I'm really missing my pizza so that's what I'm going for. Any kind will do, cheese stuffed, thin crust, pan crust, dipped in butter. Heck I'd even go for frozen.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options

For me it would be pizza. I love all kinds: wood-fired, deep dish, cheesy, stuffed crust, garlic butter soaked, dessert...you get the idea. My absolute favorite is the Campfire from Puccini's: smoked sausage, sweet onion marmalade, gorgonzola, and fresh rosemary on a crispy, not too thin crust. Oh it so good I want to cry thinking about it. :sad:

WOW.....this is really tough to decide....I also love pizza. We even have some Pizza Hut pizza sitting in the fridge right now left over from last night.....but....I absolutely am OBSESSED with the bloomin' onion at Outback!! OMG I can sit there and eat the whole thing by myself. I also love their steaks, mixed drinks, and desserts....so lets just say the whole menu at Outback can be calorie-free!!!! LOL
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

What an evil question!!! I don't even know where to begin. I would say maybe cheese? Because I like to put cheese on everything. But honestly, I wish everything was maybe half the calories :)
  • reeology
    reeology Posts: 22
    Options

Soda :p I know they make diet soda (which I currently drink) but I will always miss having a delicious, bubbly beverage with each meal. Part of the reason I've been able to lose weight is because I kicked my soda habit, but god I miss it sometimes!!
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday June 24: What do you think will be the most wonderful thing about reaching your goal weight?

I want to be comfortable in my own skin....I want to feel like the woman I imagine myself being....and somehow - she does not carry a spare tire around her middle! LOL!

Icecream....and chocolate....and chocolate icecream....and Icecream with chocolate flakes....and icecream with chocolate syrup...whip cream...sprinkles..and a cherry on top...(sigh)....
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Ice cream...any flavor, any kind!!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    QOTD Sunday (Cee is out of town so I am posting her question for her): What are your top 5 pantry/fridge essentials since you started your weight loss journey?
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    QOTD Sunday (Cee is out of town so I am posting her question for her): What are your top 5 pantry/fridge essentials since you started your weight loss journey?

Whole wheat tortillas
    Bird's Eye Steam Fresh veggies
    Eggs
    Carrots
    Apples (they last longer than bananas or grapes)