Options

Replies

• lsgarris
    lsgarris Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mmelledge
    Options
    Forgive me if I'm being redundant (haven't scrolled through all the pages to see if anyone posted this) but you can get basic calories, etc. from plugging any of these recipes into the MFP recipe calculator!
  • hfrost1978
    Options
    bump
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I made pineapple chicken yesterday from a recipe I foudn on here :) I dont knwo the nutrition but.. I used 2 lg chicken breasts, 1 can diced pineapples drained, 1/4 cup light soy sauce and about a tablespoon of crushed peppers :) Cooked it on high for 4 hours and the chicken fell apart it was soo yummy and I had it with rice

I'm actually making that same thing tomorrow =) I also love my crock pot but I haven't really taken advantage of it to it's fullest yet. I can't wait for fall to really kick in here in Florida (so in like February...lol) so I can start making some stews and other colder weather meals.
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    bump
  • Destinyshalo
    Destinyshalo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nabooth
    nabooth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Wow! These are some great recipe ideas! I really want to start utilizing the crock pot we have to make meals that will last for a couple of days.
  • wagner78
    wagner78 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this! Definately BUUUUMP
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SteelerAngel
    SteelerAngel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Definitely saving this post. Thanks for doing this. Think I'll print all the ones I like and make a MFP recipe book. :heart:
  • millylucille
    Options
    YUM!!
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bump for a save and thank you!
  • GrammyDiane
    Options
    Great sounding recipes and I love the links to other sites with yummy recipes as well. Thanks so much! I've been trying to decide what to make this Friday. I need to be able to serve 5 adults and 2 children and now have lots of good ideas.
  • nikkilam3
    nikkilam3 Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • skendrick0601
    skendrick0601 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump