Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @michaela_g09, at 180 I'm a very solid size 10 on bottom, 12 on top.

At 175 i am moving into 8/10s.
  • allissa84
    allissa84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft needing to lose about 30lbs and would like all the support I can get. Add me!
  • tally50518
    tally50518 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,all I'm new here well jot new more of a returner that has recently fund motivation I'm 5'11 and have 20 pounds to lose still trying to figure out how this app works feel free to add me great motivating pictures well done!! :)
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Myree67 wrote: »
    So my question to the group of tall ladies is if you aren't super active how many calories do you consume?

I'm going at about 1400 - 1500 a day but I'm still not very active because I deal with chronic pain. I can't just go to the gym and exercise or I get hurt.

I tried water aerobics and that's when we discovered I have arthritis in my knees lol... It's been my hips keeping me down so we were all about protecting them at the gym then I hurt my knees lmao... Oops my shoulders have been killing me too so I'm pretty sure it's osteo because I know I have it in my spine as well...

All that on top of Fibromyalgia isn't fun which is why it's so important to get this weight off!

Here I am 5'10 and the nutritional expert they just sent me to kind of blew the surgeon's goal weight of 185 off and said oh we can get you down to 169. I'm not sure I want to get that thin. I haven't seen that weight since high school. I'm currently at 213-216 I keep fluctuating.

Myree I think it depends on your goals and your frame. I am 5'11 and I am about 153 right now and I need to loose about another 5 lbs to be at my goal weight. I am small framed. My wrists are only about 6 inches around. My calorie goal is 1320. Food is the most important variable in the equation to weight loss. I think exercise helps you with self discipline...example if I work out hard in the morning I am more likely to stick to the 1320 than if I don't. But it is not imperative to loose weight....just need to watch your calories. I will bet if you drop 20 to 30 lbs some of the arthritis will ease up....no so much pressure on the joints...
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    My arthritis pain is mostly in my hands, hips, wrists and the long bones of my feet. These areas are entirely unaffected by weight. However once I got down to "overweight" from a starting bmi of 39, there was appreciably less pain in my knees, back, and hips.

I am currently at 26 and haven't noticed much since though. Aspiring for a BMI of 24 with a very large frame (I measure "large" in wrist and ankle.. For a man, and I'm female!)
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    7xolh4veua9k.jpeg
    Height: 5'11" Before: BMI 30 / After: BMI 23.48 Age: 41 years old. Reached my goal in 10 months and in spite of suffering from both Hypothyroidism & PCOS.

Can I ask how many calories you were on and what exercise you were doing? I'm 6ft and really struggling again at the moment. You've done so well!!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    7xolh4veua9k.jpeg
    Height: 5'11" Before: BMI 30 / After: BMI 23.48 Age: 41 years old. Reached my goal in 10 months and in spite of suffering from both Hypothyroidism & PCOS.

@monkeefan1974 you are a bombshell! I wish I was one of those women with fabulous boobs!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    7xolh4veua9k.jpeg

@monkeefan1974 you are a bombshell! I wish I was one of those women with fabulous boobs!

Lol! I hear that sometimes, but the truth is they are heavy! Although keeping my weight down, exercising and improving my posture has helped a lot! :)
  • Chevyharris
    Chevyharris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'11" here and im loving to see other women my height losing weight!! I will post my before and after when i reach my goal :)
  • lougali9
    lougali9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Waw a lottt of despriyuipon

• sammispatz92
    sammispatz92 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm between 6ft and 6'1" and I started at 214 lbs. I'm 199 lbs now and my goal wt is about 175-180 and I will be sooo happy. My goal is to be 175 by the end of the year (5lbs a month). Sorry I don't have pics! Not enough progress to see yet :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!