5'8" ladies what is your goal?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I started at 158 and I'm at 140 right now and my current goal is 125-130.
    Half way there!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5". I was 235 when I had my 3rd baby and I started MFP at 201 in March.I'm currently 163. :) My current goal is 160. I'm currently a size 8/10 :) The lightest scale-wize I've ever been is 155 right before my wedding when I was 20. I was a size 6/8. I think I will eventually like to maintain 150 but once I hit goal I'm going to try to focus more on toning vs. weight # and I think the additional pounds will likely come off with that. Good luck all! Friend me if you want :)
  • kmiller0118
    Options
    I just signed up for this program 2 days ago. I recently lost 40 pound and want to lose 40 more. So, my goal is 160ish. Like most of you all, I realize that I'll never be a size 2 or 4 and would like to have some curves left.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and I started this at 200 and a size 16/18 XL. Now I am 165 and a size 10/12 L. I am fifty yrs old so it doesn't fall off the way it used too... and I also have MS so that often interferes with my ability to exercise...... its only been since February so I think I have done okay so far... but would like to see what 150 looks and feels like and then see if I want to maintain it there or go to 140.
  • rosey_pogers
    Options
    i think 145 is good but like others say it depends on your frame. if i get down to 140 i will be tiny... like high school tiny (I still like my curves)
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and currently 248. My dietitian told me that I should aim for 175 with my build. I'm aiming for 152.5 (exactly 100 pounds lost) but if I come up a little short, that's ok. I like me at 150 though. I've been as low as 135 but that was too slim for me.
  • SpartanSweetie
    SpartanSweetie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and weigh 130.9 pounds. I have always had quite a petite frame however, and all through high school and up until about 2 years ago I was at my most flattering weight of 121 pounds.... (my body was at its most proportionate). Since I've gained weight, it has all gone straight to my bum thighs and hips so I'm looking quite pear-shaped at the moment! I'm aiming to get back down to 121 pounds so I can feel confident and sexy in my clothes again. :)
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 167. I'm looking to get to around 130 kind of thing.

xx
  • Walckygirl
    Walckygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" and I hope that's close enough...if not, I'll put some shoes on:) Anyways, I would love to get to 155ish. That would put me at my starting weight for college. I've only lost 2 pounds so far, but I'm feeling good about those pounds; I just have to stay motivated:)
  • catsinpajamas
    Options
    Holy ****, we're at the same place... to the lb! Where did you start out? I'm thinking of shooting for 145... but now my measurements are a bigger deal as I've added weight training.
  • stacyll
    stacyll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'9

i started at 174.6. i'm stuck in the mid to low 160's (depending on the day). i have a thought of being 148 but would be happy at 150.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Me too! hah
    My dream weight is 150 pounds but I'd be happy with 170...who am I kidding I'd be happy with 190 right about now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!