5'8" ladies what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and aiming towards a gw of 150 we'll see though how i'm liking the "new" me when i get close
  • johnsjes
    johnsjes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 145. I was there a few years ago and loved it, of course that was a buff 145. We'll have to see if I gain back the muscles to give me a similar build.
  • kaylacroswhite
    kaylacroswhite Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BetsyG130
    BetsyG130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5"9 and a hair, and my goal is an athletic 135ish
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My dream weight is 150 pounds but I'd be happy with 170...who am I kidding I'd be happy with 190 right about now.

^^^^ ME TOO!! =)
  • emmamaree71
    Options
    i'm 5'9", weigh 190 right now and want to be 150 in an ideal world! i have huuuuge boobs so 150 for me looked very skinny. not that i knew it at the time. :)
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 220 right now... started at 297...would love to see 160!
  • meghanmarcus
    Options
    Honestly, after maintaining my weight (for the most part) for at least 10 years now, I found that 145 is where my body really wants to be. I have gotten down to 130 but remaining at that weight was very impractical - daily exercise, zero drinking, and even skipping occasional meals. To me that is not what it is about. I can maintain 145 easily with regular exercise and limiting the cocktails during the week. Also, we cook nearly every night at home and prepare meals from Coooking Light so we mitigate the dinner calories.
  • blankener
    blankener Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently 188 lbs. A few years ago I was at 155 and felt great, but always wanted to get down to the 140s. I'd like to be thin, but hold onto my curves. When I was in my best athletic shape I was 138, but a little too thin for my taste.
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 so thought I'd post!

my first goal is 168lbs - 12 stone
    my second goal is 161 lbs- 11.5 stone
    my third goal is 154lbs - 11stone
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and an a size 4-6 at 145lbs at 140 my hip bones become way too prominent, and I look sick. I can't imagine going below 145 again.

^this^
    I currently fluctuate between 142-147, depending on hormonal crap and fluid retention.. etc., and am a size 4-6. I'm no longer trying to lose weight but am training for a marathon so may lose a little and am fine down to 140. I don't want to really lose more because I know it will be mostly muscle loss. :(
    I am not unhappy at 135 but people always comment that I am way too skinny then and I just don't have any girlie parts at that weight.
  • PremierFiguier
    Options
    Before I had my daughter, I was 138lbs, and a size 4/6. I'd like to get back around there, but with more muscle and definition. I'm thinking this would put me at approximately 140-145. So that's my ultimate goal.

My current goal is to just get back to a healthy, normal weight again. Man, I've screwed myself up.
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4" and my original goal weight was 140#. I'd like to get into my stack of 6s though so I'm thinking 130# might get me there. I have a small frame though and I am very hippy, that's where I carry all my weight.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    my UGW is 130 which would put me in the middle of "healthy range" I'm currently 290.2 :grumble: But I've been working extremely hard. I"ve been 220 I've been 200 I was most comfortable when I was 150 but since I've done that...I want to get to 130 and stay within the 130-140 range....I have a l o n g w a y t o g o! :indifferent: But I will get there....eventually! :bigsmile:
  • TinaIsTrying
    Options
    I'm just under 5'8" and my goal is 170.

I don't want to be 155 like they say I should be. :)
  • ZombieSidwell
    Options
    My ultimate goal is anywhere between 150-155. But right now I am looking forward to getting out of the 200's.
  • Han2409
    Han2409 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 145 tho not feeling too confident at the min. Hope i get there :-/
  • getfitsam2910
    Options
    I'm starting out at 151 and my goal is 125-130 and muscular.
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    goal is 145 but I am 170 now and fit into cloths that i wore when I was 150, muscle is magic!
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit into the same size clothes i wore at 20, I was 133lbs then but right now i don't care if i end up 130 or 150, i just want to get back to those measurements
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!