Replies

• SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    5'1" goal 128lbs
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1', just barely though. I currently weigh 140, started MFP at 152, although I was close to 156 at my heaviest. I hope to be 120-115 when I'm done. I don't have a specific number in mind. Just get to 120 and then my work down until I'm happy. I'm naturally kind of curvy - used to have a nice, hourglass figure as a teen- so I doubt I'll go all the way down to 115. I don't think that would suit me.
  • VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 48 years old and have a large frame (good working stock as someone else said). I've never been below 125 as an adult and that was a size 5 or so 25 years ago. In today's sizes it might be a 2. Right now I'm 165 and in a size 12p which are starting to be a little big. I originally said I just wanted to be in a 10P. Given I'm so close, I revised my goal down to 140. I think that will put me in an 8p and maybe some 6p if they are a curvy cut. I think that would make me quite happy.
  • Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm 5 1 & my goal is 125 for NOW! I currently am at 169 but I'm only 3 days in :)
  • young9
    young9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i'm just barely 5'. i just started MFP a week ago and i've lost 3.5 pounds already! i had a hysterectomy 7 weeks ago and i'm a bit scared of how that will impact my weight loss but i'm looking forward to the challenge. i was around 105 before i had kids 12 years ago and i'm looking to get to 110 and then reassess my goal from there. i'm doing zumba for my workouts and i love it. my lowest in the last 12 years has been 120 right after the birth of my fourth 2 1/2 years ago ( for some crazy reason,i lose during pregnancy and then gain like mad the year after) my highest was 160 about 5 years ago. i got down to 125 before i got pregnant with my fourth. anyway, 110 for now :)
  • como5324
    como5324 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 inches, 23 years old and soon be 24 in a month and a half. This year I started at 140 pounds and I my first goal is to get to 130 pounds, my final goal is around 120 ish.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hi i was looking for a topic on this.... I am 5 1 I am at 146 I was at 153. I have lost only 6 pounds in 6 months. I came on here in about two weks i have not lost any yet. I was at one time 170 when i was 20yrs old I lost 70 pounds I got down to 103 and everyone stated i looked sick even thou i felt great I kept it off for almost 15 years in the last 5 yrs I packed on 50 pounds. I have to say it is harder to lose now.

I have been extremley skinny extremly fat and in between. Im wondering what everyones calorie intake is at this height?
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'2 and built very small. I've been right around 118 for a while now. My goal would be 112. At my thinnest I was 102 before kids but I honestly would be happy at 118 if it looked better on me. I want more muscle!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    i'm 5'1" and i just started the site. my goal weight is 132 because i've been there before. i don't care what any doctor says about it. i got down to 122 at one point and i looked anorexic. i was a happy 36/28/36. i'm very muscly all over. i have broader shoulders for a chick, i have muscly arms, my legs are quite muscular, and i have a badunka (is that spelled right? lmao) no matter how small i get or how much i work out, my butt doesn't dissappear, so... with that.... short, 28, mother of two, blah, blah, blah..... my goal is to be content with myself again. :)

great question!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    my caloric intake is 1660, but i never eat them all.
  • my goal is 110, but it honestly depends when i'm getting close to that.. because 110 may look too skinny on your frame or maybe not. it honestly depends when i'm comfortable in my own skin, :)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and I just had my second son which left me with gaining a whopping 40 pounds since highschool. Im just tired of having rolls and a pretty nice pudge. So my starting was 197 I am now 191. I would like to be 155 by my birthday (10/26). Slacked a lot these last couple of weeks so tryna get back on track. But congrats. I can't wait to get there!
  • LilClementine
    Options
    5 ft 1 and my goal at the moment is 54 kg which is just under 120 lbs. I will be so happy when I reach this! The last time I was this weight was when I turned 18 (and then it was legal for me to start going out drinking haha alcohol is defo one of the reasons for gain)
    When I reach that, I may try to get further own to 115lbs, I'll see how it goes. If I carried this diet on for a while, the furthest I would go down to is 110 lbs. I'd like to keep a bit of curvyness haha.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I was also looking for a topic on my height--b/n 5'0" and 5'1"

My ideal weight is 105 lb. I started around 127-128. Down to 120 so far. 110 would be awesome, but I want to reach for it.
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2.5" and was 157 at my heaviest. My goals were 145, 135 and 125. Current weight is 127.4, a 30 pound loss in four months. I'm two pounds away from goal, but will reset it because I want the belly fat to be gone.
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm just over 5 feet tall. I'm currently just over 111 lbs and am hoping to drop another 5 or so.
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and started mfp at 147. I'm currently 141 and my goal is 115. Once I am there I'll see if I want to go down to 105-110. I can't remember ever being that small so I really don't know what my "healthy" body type is. I have a bit of a bootie, always have so I'm thinking I'll stick to 115. We will see though :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!