JM 30 Day Shred

Options
tjradd73
tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
So...I am sure as you all have seen (and heard of) by now...the 30DS is apparently an awesome workout that gets great results (as long as you stick to it like you are suppossed to). So I am gonna give it a try and see for myself :)

I will be personally starting the 30DS on June 29th, and I am going for 30 days out of the 35 between 6/29 and 8/3. I will be taking my before and after pics, measurements, and weight to see/share my results!

I am opening this thread for anyone who hasn't started it yet...or would like to start a 2nd round of it with me!! We can post how we do each day, questions/concerns/advice, motivate each other for the month, and then post our before and afters on August 3rd!!

Who's with me?!

Replies

• ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im with you!! i have the CD but never got motivated enough to actually start!

But I may need to start a bit earlier as I go on holidays on the 28th of July.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I would, but for some bizarre reason, I cannot find my dvd. :[
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm in! I've been losing slowly so maybe I just need to exercise consistently to get things going a little better.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    well start tomorrow then and get 30 days in before the 28th!!! Don't forget your before and afters (pics, weight, measurements) let us know how you are doing and we will be rootinya on until you start!

• mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just got mine yesterday. I need to start today (23rd) since I only have a 21 day free trial and I may decide to send it back. I'm in though. I am hoping for some great results.
    SW (for 30ds)- 212.4. measurements to come.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    keep on lookin!!! let us know if you find it and we would love to have you join in:)
    I would, but for some bizarre reason, I cannot find my dvd. :[
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I myself am in a plateau....so let's get this done shall we?! :)

I'm in! I've been losing slowly so maybe I just need to exercise consistently to get things going a little better.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    awesome!!! don't forget the pics too!!! there have been some really great results so I am hoping for the best for us all!!
    Just got mine yesterday. I need to start today (23rd) since I only have a 21 day free trial and I may decide to send it back. I'm in though. I am hoping for some great results.
    SW (for 30ds)- 212.4. measurements to come.
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am most definitely in! I can't wait to start!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Glad to have ya!! don't forget to take your "befores" by the 29th!! :)
    I am most definitely in! I can't wait to start!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just received an email from netflix letting me know that my 30ds will be here tomorrow. I plan on starting Monday. My husband will be doing it with me, so we will both take before and afters.
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    well start tomorrow then and get 30 days in before the 28th!!! Don't forget your before and afters (pics, weight, measurements) let us know how you are doing and we will be rootinya on until you start!

Will do, i'll take my measurements tonight… kinda scared about taking photos though….
    I'm looking forward to starting
  • tjradd73
    Options
    alright!! I am happy to have some dedicated people joining me on this!! It will def help keep me in line too :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck! I'll be halfway by then but will need motivation for round 2!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Hey! Good luck! I'll be halfway by then but will need motivation for round 2!!

you'll be a pro by then....would love to have your expertise :)
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    SO excited! I am totally in(: My DVD is in the mail, and I still have to take my before pics... Not very thrilled about that, Lol.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Alright!! I def am dreading the before pics too...but the afters should make it well worth it!!
    SO excited! I am totally in(: My DVD is in the mail, and I still have to take my before pics... Not very thrilled about that, Lol.
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    I am going to get the DVD tonight. I have a friend who just posted bikini pics of her facebook...she would not have done that last year! Says it is all due to 30DS. Now I am seeing all kinds of great things about it on here, so I feel like I need to try it out too! Good Luck!
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday.... my body hurts today!