30 day shred starts tomorrow - anyone wanna join me?

Options

Replies

• sdj13
    sdj13 Posts: 23
    Options
    I really admire your dedication even through a difficult time. Sounds like you're seeing great results!
    I think I just finished day 8 on level 1. Had to take a few days off...my mom passed away last week and I was her care taker. I will miss her so much, but she was 92 yrs. old and she lived an amazing life.

Anyway, I don't usually do 2 days in a row. I alternate the shred with the treadmill. I walk for at least one hour any where from 3 - 4 mph. every other day. Sometimes I go 2 or 3 days in between the shred.

I can already notice a difference in how my jeans fit though! Not tight at all!

I can now do all the jumping jacks. The first few days I could not do even 3.
    The 'Bicycle Ab' kills me. I usually have to take a 5 second break.

For weights I use cans of soup which are not very heavy. lol. Sometimes I use 2 books. They are heavier than the soup. I probably should get some weights. lol.

But I am still hangin in!
    Good luck to everybody!
    It's good to read everybody's experiences.
    sue

I still do the girly push ups. Maybe I will try the regular kind next.
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    im in! i had started like two weeks ago, did a week (really noticed a change actually) and had to give up.. i have a newborn and its so hard to keep at it right now. but im fully going to do it this time. tomorrow it is, goodluck ladies!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 done....
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8 done...
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Did my first day on level 3 today!! :D
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Well done you! How was Level 3 then? I've not even had a sneak peak............is it much more kick *kitten* than level 2?
  • Derbygrrl77
    Options
    id love to! but prb wont be able to get it until tomorrow or sunday (poss a bit later)-but as soon as i get it,,ill start posting1 :)
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 done...
  • Bella0608
    Options

Well done you! How was Level 3 then? I've not even had a sneak peak............is it much more kick *kitten* than level 2?

its hard on the knees lots of jumping!!
    thought I would ache today but so far so good!
    Day 2 complete the end is getting closer!!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Been doing level one for I don't know how many days now...since the end of June, anyway. Still hanging onto my plan to do level one until I can do all the push-ups UNmodified. I'm thinking it's going to take me the whole 30 days to get there. But, oh well, maybe I'll do each level for 30 days.
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    I think I just finished day 8 on level 1. Had to take a few days off...my mom passed away last week and I was her care taker. I will miss her so much, but she was 92 yrs. old and she lived an amazing life.

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. ((((hugs to you))))
  • fifibox
    fifibox Posts: 69
    Options
    Would someone mind messaging me and telling m what the 30day shred is? Havnt heard of it here in Australia. If it invlves running then I can't do it, I wonder if anyone knows of any challenges that don't involve running also? :-)
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 2 Day 10 done on to level 3 tomorrow then I think I'm going to use level 2 as my regular routine since my body seems to respond to it more then the other levels... also did w3d1 of C25K ran outside instead of in place...
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done the jumps kill me in this level. I don't think I'll ever get used to them...
  • Bella0608
    Options
    Day 4 level 3 shoulders and back ache a little but not too bad! :)
    I keep forgetting which da im on have to keep having a look here to see lol
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 2 done
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 3 done very hot and humid but got through the routine...
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 done...
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 5 done
  • fpueblo
    Options
    L3D6 done....