CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning, and forgot to take a picture, my weight hasn't moved from friday morning and I'm still 173.8 pounds xx
  • Christieherron
    Options
    i weighed in at 251 today this weekend was not good for food at all.
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hey, guys and gals. Still waiting to hear from Meggie_pooh, Throttlboy, and Jayme34. Y'all still with us?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Right Mae, I suppose we give these people until lunchtime your time on Tuesday then or something? or what do we do?xx
  • throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options
    sorry, did'n't make it here yesterday. log me in at 353.8 if I'm not too late.

*edit -- sorry, can't type.
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    todays weight was 352

yes i am still here, sorry I havent been posting as we are on holidays this week and keeping busy :smile:

down 1 lb, i`ll take it!!:laugh:
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Well, this week we didn't hear from Meggie_Pooh and it's now after midnight here. So, it's Tuesday. So, sadly, Meggie will have to be our eliminated player this week.
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    I don't know what kind of challenge to do this week. Ideas?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    complete 210 minutes of exercise...30 minutes a day
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    I suppose that's a good one, do we start this from yesterday? or today then? xx
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    I think we weighed in on Sunday, so you can count from Sunday to Sunday if you want to. Good challenge, Kim.

Anyone who completes this challenge has "immunity" this week. :-)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Might as well be Monday

Sunday, Warrior Dash, 5K with obstacles, 72 minutes
    Monday, 0 minutes, rest day after warrior dash
    Tuesday, 27 minutes Shred #1...more to follow

Total: 99 minutes

I've got immunity in the bag!!!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Just wanted to say it a couple of times so you guys don't miss it: Anyone who completes Kim's challenge this week has "immunity" and won't be eliminated this week!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Grand job, well I've done a spinning class of 45 minutes already today, more to follow as I reckon I'm off to kettlebells and step this evening xx
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sunday, Warrior Dash, 5K with obstacles, 72 minutes
    Monday, 0 minutes, rest day after warrior dash
    Tuesday, 27 minutes Shred #1
    Wednesday, 27 minutes Shred #2

Total: 126 minutes

Mae, have you tried the Shred yet??? The results are amazing. You won't be disappointed!!!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    30 minutes on the elliptical on Sunday and Tuesday. I'm on my way out there again. Ate like a Miss Piggy today so I'm WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY over my calories. Gotta get that in check. This will make 90 minutes on the elliptical total this week. BTW, MFP counts gardening as cardio, should we count it toward our goal this week? I have a TON of weeds to pull also and it's hotter than blue blazes outside so I'll definitely work up a sweat.
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Oh, and I got my 30 Day Shred from netflix!! Woot!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mae, I would count gardening...watch those calories, girl!!...glad you got the shred, you will feel amazing when you finish it, it's just the right amount of time.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Does it have to be 30 minutes a day?

Here's what I've done so far:

Monday, 45 mins, Beatbox, 500 cals
    Tuesday, 45 mins, Spinning, 500 cals
    Wednesday, 45 mins, Spinning, 430 cals

At the moment my weight is bouncing around between 172.2 and 173.8 - grrr!!! No loss for about a week now, but it was my annual birthday work do so I'm suprised I'm not 20 stone after that to be honest!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today.

xx
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Mae, I would count gardening...watch those calories, girl!!...glad you got the shred, you will feel amazing when you finish it, it's just the right amount of time.

Thanks. I will definitely be getting myself back on track with the calories today. I ate like I used to and felt yucky and sluggish, had heartburn, water retention from too much sodium...my body can't handle pizza and beer any more. It's like, "OH LADY, PLEASE FEED ME SOME VEGETABLES!" So, that's what I need to eat today.

Tea, (short for ilovedrinkingtea), did you say it was your birthday? If so, happy b-day! To answer your question, I think it's cumulative minutes, not specifically 30 per day. And, hang in there through that plateau on your weight....as Dori says, "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming."

Christie, jayme, throttlboy, what's up with you guys this week? How are things going?