CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options

Kim is saying she's going to come in first and Jayme has already lost 6.8 lbs this week?! Maybe I should get off my behind and go get on the elliptical, but I'll be honest. I hate working out.

Mae

Yep, I think you better!!!

Alright, fine. I'll do the dumb elliptical. *sigh* :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Kim is saying she's going to come in first and Jayme has already lost 6.8 lbs this week?! Maybe I should get off my behind and go get on the elliptical, but I'll be honest. I hate working out.

Mae

30 minutes, right??
  • MightyMae1
    Options

Mae

30 minutes, right??

Alright, alright. I'm going, I'm going....for real this time. LOL.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just wanted to say that you all are really in trouble because I am starting the Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown :smokin:

Take care :flowerforyou:
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Hmmmm. Maybe I'll just go buy the 30 day shred and we'll see who laughs last! Bwahahahaha! :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :wink: I think Jillian will have the last laugh :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I've not weighed myself today because this morning was manic. I'll weigh myself on Monday morning as I'm away again this weekend - I hope that's ok. I really didn't think I'd end up being away from home so much over the course of this challenge.

Alternatively I weighed myself yesterday, you can use that if you want, I was 174.8 - which is a gain, but I had to carb load for a 5km race I was doing last night, and as much as I hate saying it to hell with the slightish weight gain right now, because I ran a personal best of 23.58 which a lot faster than the 25.21 I did in the same race last year. Thank god for MFP, I recently realised I was NOT eating enough for the amount of training I was doing, and now I am usually losing some weight on a weekly basis and I feel fitter and stronger than ever before. So it is possible I'll get the boot from this challenge this week, but Monday I'll be back to giving it 100% xx
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I weighed 174ish this morning which is very good...however, the weekend is upon us. This is my work weekend and that will be a very good thing for me to keep snacking and alcohol consumption in check.

I wanted to do my C25K run today but the weather is not co-operating. I don't mind running in the rain; but, a thunderstorm is another thing. I will start the Jillian DVDs today either way, maybe hop on the elliptical.

PEACE :flowerforyou:
  • Christieherron
    Options
    i'm down for the 30 day shred challenge i have been meaning to do it more consistently. :happy:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    i'm down for the 30 day shred challenge i have been meaning to do it more consistently. :happy:

Are you doing the 30 day shred or the 30 day slimdown?
  • Christieherron
    Options

Are you doing the 30 day shred or the 30 day slimdown?

Mea said shred that's where i got that from, and 30 day Shred is the one i have. but i think it is a good idea to do what ever 30 day video you have.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Mea said shred that's where i got that from, and 30 day Shred is the one i have. but i think it is a good idea to do what ever 30 day video you have.

The Slimdown incorporates 3 of her videos Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, and 30 day Shred

July 15 Shred #1

Still contempleting running in the run for the C25K :huh: Am I that die hard?
  • MightyMae1
    Options

The Slimdown incorporates 3 of her videos Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, and 30 day Shred

July 15 Shred #1

Still contempleting running in the run for the C25K :huh: Am I that die hard?

That would be fun to do a video challenge. i don't really have a video, I just wanted to give kim a hard time, but we could do that. What day do you want to start? You can do whatever one you want!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Peeps :flowerforyou:

I was attacked by a bottle of skinny margaritas last night - or - was it the other way around? :huh:

No worries, tho, I will be back on track today. Don't you just have days like that? Where you can't get enough to eat, you just have a nagging hunger. THAT, was my day yesterday! I decided it was slurge day and rolled with with it.

Today is Day 2 of the Slimdown. I really feel Day 1 today and I like the soreness 'cause it means the old body is still has potential. I was impressed with my girly pushups. I think I was able to get about 20 done with some sort of style and composure.

Tomorrow is weigh-in, I'm excited!!! I'll post in the morning before work!
  • Christieherron
    Options
    OMG i think Jillian tried to kill me with jumping Jacks!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I haven't done these tapes for about a year and I was surprised at how well I was able to get thru them. Today, tho, I'm moving very gingerly and feeling every muscle whince. Here comes Day 2...
  • throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options
    351.8 today!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    ARGH! I forgot to weigh in this morning before I ate a HUGE breakfast. So, this is my one screw up...I am sorry! I will post my weight first thing in the morning. So so sorry!
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I weighed in at 249 today!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    P1020247.jpg

Down 3 lbs!!

Mae, is your weight up from breakfast so that it would effect your weigh-in? Maybe just wait until it settles and try later.

Today, I will do No More Trouble Zones...however, I feel like all my troubles zones are painful this morning. Yesterday, I did Shred #1, 50 minutes including C25K and 30 minutes swimming with the kids. I am exhausted.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!