CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I vote one too! xx
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    my vote is for one per week as well :()
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Right 6 of us 9 remaining voted for one per week - is that a majority then, do we go with that? xx
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Yes, Option 1 got the most votes, so it's one elimination per week for the next nine weeks. So next Sunday (July 10th) someone will be eliminated, so keep up the workouts and watch those calories! :drinker:

Last week's challenge was to complete at least four 30 minute workouts. Keep up the good work!

This week's challenge is to add to your workouts a new arm exercise of your choice. I'll be adding tricep dips because when I wave goodbye to people my underarms wave a second time. :laugh:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Decided, great!

I will get onto the arm exercises, I hear you Mae on the triceps!!!xx
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I think I will do some Jillian Micheals DVDs and some elliptical for the upper body...I've been doing the C25K and walking a lot...so, this is a good challenge for me.
  • Christieherron
    Options
    i just burned 1253 calories yahoo. I am still struggling to breath.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    i just burned 1253 calories yahoo. I am still struggling to breath.

I bet you are...did your car stall and you had to push it uphill to a gas station?? :laugh:
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I wish that might have been easier
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old had surgery today, not sure if I will get around to exercising or not. I feel horrible. Actually I think I WILL exercise. I think it will help me to feel better.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My 4 year old had surgery today, not sure if I will get around to exercising or not. I feel horrible. Actually I think I WILL exercise. I think it will help me to feel better.

That is a good attitude!!! Exercise will not change anything about the surgery; but, will let off some steam for you.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am just waiting on Brit and Debbie. Not sure :huh: if Debbie is posting when she comes back or tonight, my guess is later. I think she is going to be back on Saturday, the 9th. Does anybody remember what she said?

Either way, I don't think the results will get posted tonight since I will be going to bed in about an hour.

Stay strong this week. We will be down to the final 7 fighting to stay in this comp. I will be on vacation the weekend of Aug 3rd and lushy sister will be back. Can I drink while on a treadmill? Heather, I might have to get a peddle pub for our yard.:love:
  • Christieherron
    Options
    Good Morning i just finished my work out 1087 calories burned for the day so far.

teanabean hope everything gets better with your son your family will be in my prayers.

Water Check how much water did you drink yesterday? and try and increase what you had by 2 cups today.

i had 8 cups of water yesterday. im shooting for 10 today.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Hope it's all going well!

I am off to my work colleague's hen party weekend this weekend so I will do my weigh-in tomorrow friday 8/7/11 at about 8am GMT, so only about 24 hours ahead - I hope that's ok with everyone. I will try and upload the picture at the same time too, although my laptop is being bananas at the moment!!!

xx
  • teanabean
    Options
    I am looking forward to this week's challenge. I have been needing to work on my arms this will be the perfect motivation to do so. I did a series of weight strength training today.
  • teanabean
    Options
    thanks Christie, so far she is doing really well.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options

This must be very stressful, when I'm sad or upset I always find that going to the gym really helps. I hope you will be able to hang in there

xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    So for this challenge:

SW: 177
    W1:175
    W2:173.4 lbs, see photo.

I'm up 0.2 since yesterday which is annoying but nevermind!

xx
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am just waiting on Brit and Debbie. Not sure :huh: if Debbie is posting when she comes back or tonight, my guess is later. I think she is going to be back on Saturday, the 9th. Does anybody remember what she said?

Either way, I don't think the results will get posted tonight since I will be going to bed in about an hour.

Stay strong this week. We will be down to the final 7 fighting to stay in this comp. I will be on vacation the weekend of Aug 3rd and lushy sister will be back. Can I drink while on a treadmill? Heather, I might have to get a peddle pub for our yard.:love:

Sorry that I posted on the wrong thread...

I am running a different competition on another thread and must have accidently posted here...:blushing: Anyway, I was this week's big winner of the challenge. My team won 0.5 lb advantage for next week and I won the "Survive the Holiday" challenge by losing over 1% of my body weight. Of course, the weekend is approaching and all hell breaks loose. I am hoping that I don't screw up the weigh in on this challenge.

Hope that everyone is doing well on this thread. I have baseball tournaments that my two boys are in this weekend. I am thinking I can ride my bike there - or - do the C25K to get to the fields. Either way, I have to combat the sitting I will be doing all weekend. Of course, it will be 90 degrees and hot, hot, hot

I haven't seen a spreadsheet for this challenge; but, I haven't looked super hard either...do you need help posting to the site? If you want to PM me the information, I can post for you. It's super easy.

Is anyone else doing the C25K?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options

Sorry that I posted on the wrong thread...

I am running a different competition on another thread and must have accidently posted here...:blushing: Anyway, I was this week's big winner of the challenge. My team won 0.5 lb advantage for next week and I won the "Survive the Holiday" challenge by losing over 1% of my body weight. Of course, the weekend is approaching and all hell breaks loose. I am hoping that I don't screw up the weigh in on this challenge.

Hope that everyone is doing well on this thread. I have baseball tournaments that my two boys are in this weekend. I am thinking I can ride my bike there - or - do the C25K to get to the fields. Either way, I have to combat the sitting I will be doing all weekend. Of course, it will be 90 degrees and hot, hot, hot

I haven't seen a spreadsheet for this challenge; but, I haven't looked super hard either...do you need help posting to the site? If you want to PM me the information, I can post for you. It's super easy.

Is anyone else doing the C25K?

Haha, I read this earlier and I didn't know what was going on!!!

Well done though!!!

xx