CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    MightyMae, are you using the photos as the first week weigh-in - or - the posted ones from last week?
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ok, SO frustrated, weighed in at 232. It is my TOM so hopefully just water :(
  • throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options
    MightyMae, are you using the photos as the first week weigh-in - or - the posted ones from last week?

She is using photos of today's weight.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Thanks...I didn't see that post...so, the contest actually starts today...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    P1020214.jpg

Nisijam July 3rd 2011 179.2
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options

The photos are of the first week weigh in.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Ok, a really silly question but is there a way to take the photo without having to have the camera on the scales at the same time as you?! I'll need to try and think of something or I might just use my mobile to take the photo!!!- my camera is heavy!!!

xx
  • throttlboy
    Options

Thanks...I didn't see that post...so, the contest actually starts today...

The contest started on Sunday, June 26. Today is the first week weigh-in; thus, today is also the first elimination.

So let's get some pictures of scales on here!! Good luck everyone :)
  • throttlboy
    Options
    Ok, a really silly question but is there a way to take the photo without having to have the camera on the scales at the same time as you?! I'll need to try and think of something or I might just use my mobile to take the photo!!!- my camera is heavy!!!

xx

I just sit the camera on the counter. Once the scale locks in a weight, I grab the camera and take a pic.
  • nisijam5
    Options

xx

I just sit the camera on the counter. Once the scale locks in a weight, I grab the camera and take a pic.

Place the camera on a table...set the scale and then pick it up...but, really, how much can a camera weigh???
  • Christieherron
    Options
    Great Job everyone! i did not get a picture this week but i will next week for sure.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options

xx

Place the camera on a table...set the scale and then pick it up...but, really, how much can a camera weigh???

Sorry for being silly, I thought there may have been a knack to it. In the finish I plonked the camera on the wee bin in the loo, jumped on the scales, jumped off once the numbers came up and took the picture as fas as I could and as close to the numbers as I could!!!xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Ahhh I forgot to actually mention in my last post that I weighed in this morning at 175 pounds - see my picture!!! Sorry for being a slow coach!!!xx
  • mzmags
    mzmags Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 2 pds this week...as much as I worked I felt like it should have been more...oh well.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Hi, I lost 2 pds this week...as much as I worked I felt like it should have been more...oh well.

God I'm right there with you, last monday I was 174 pounds!!!xx
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Yesterday there were 10 people who didn't weigh in at all and so they are eliminated. So as long as you posted a 1st week weigh-in, you are safe from elimination this week.

We have 9 players left:

MightyMae1
    Throtttlboy
    Meggie_Pooh
    nisijam5
    teanabean
    christieherron
    mzmags
    ilovedrinkingtea
    jayme34

At this point we have to vote:

Option 1 is that we can still eliminate 2 players per week and this challenge will just be over in 4 weeks.
    Option 2 is to eliminate one player per week and keep playing for originally planned amount of time. (9 more weeks).

Please vote.
  • throttlboy
    Options
    I vote one per week so we can keep the duration. Five weeks isn't long enough to really make a lasting change.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I vote for one elimination
  • mzmags
    mzmags Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I vote one elimination!!