CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am working it out this week, hoping for a loss!!! Good luck in the challenge everyone, we can do this :smile:
  • Christieherron
    Options
    Good morning,

well i have had a great morning i woke up in a good mood went and worked out with my trainer she kicked my butt outside for 45 minutes, showing me how to workout with out equipment. it felt amazing i want to be outside all day. then comes weigh in day on campus last week was 251 im thinking ok this scale is different then the one at home dont be sad if it says 250 then i weighed in and today i am 244.4 i reached my mini goal i am so excited!!!! i finally met a mini goal on here i did not self sabotage and it feels amazing but my MFP weigh in day is Sunday so lets see how much i can lose in 3 days!!! i jumped/ screamed for joy!!
  • Christieherron
    Options
    Good morning

well i have had a great morning i woke up in a good mood went and worked out with my trainer she kicked my butt outside for 45 minutes, showing me how to workout with out equipment. it felt amazing i want to be outside all day. then comes weigh in day on campus last week was 251 im thinking ok this scale is different then the one at home dont be sad if it says 250 then i weighed in and today i am 244.4 i reached my mini goal i am so excited!!!! i finally met a mini goal on here i did not self sabotage and it feels amazing but my MFP weigh in day is Sunday so lets see how much i can lose in 3 days!!! i jumped/ screamed for joy!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I injured my neck yesterday, I can't turn my head and now I'm either getting a cold or it's already here, nevermind, stiff upper lip and that! xx
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I injured my neck yesterday, I can't turn my head and now I'm either getting a cold or it's already here, nevermind, stiff upper lip and that! xx

im sorry lady
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    I am working it out this week, hoping for a loss!!! Good luck in the challenge everyone, we can do this :smile:

You can do it! Exercise, drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber so you're not hungry!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    i reached my mini goal i am so excited!!!! i finally met a mini goal on here i did not self sabotage and it feels amazing but my MFP weigh in day is Sunday so lets see how much i can lose in 3 days!!!

That's the spirit!!! Keep it up!! Congrats!
  • MightyMae1
    Options

Be careful! If your neck is hurt, don't do any exercises that could injure it further. I hope you feel better!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I've been naughty with the alcohol this week and with the big weightloss last week, I just might be the one!!! Good luck tomorrow!!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Hopefully no one will be eliminated this week, but this is just a reminder to weigh in tomorrow morning!! Don't forget! :-) Good luck everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm up in weight at 176.8...my computer crashed that I normally use and will have to figure out how to post picture on the mac if you want me to post it...however, this was a big weight gain and I do believe that I will be eliminated.

Good luck everyone...Kim
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    My weigh in this week was 271.6. Woot! Almost to my first major goal!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Hey, Kim, saw that Jillian Michaels videos are on Netflix now. Was wondering which videos you've done, which ones are easiest? I've heard 30 Day Shred is a ***** and I don't know if I'm there yet. What about the one that's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism (or something like that)...have you done that one?
  • Christieherron
    Options
    im not in town i found someone with the net at my camp site ill weigh in tomorrow asap.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    I was down to 172.2 on Tuesday last week, but then by friday I was at 173.8 again so I suppose I maintained, but I can weigh myself again tomorrow and see what the story is xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    I'm up in weight at 176.8...my computer crashed that I normally use and will have to figure out how to post picture on the mac if you want me to post it...however, this was a big weight gain and I do believe that I will be eliminated.

Good luck everyone...Kim

I'm happy to take your word for it, and I'm sure everyone else is too. I'm sorry things are not going to plan for you right now mate xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Thank you also to everyone who wished me well with the stiff neck. I went to the gym friday twice for spinning but I've had the weekend off. I think it's still slightly dodgy but a lot better than it was xx
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey, Kim, saw that Jillian Michaels videos are on Netflix now. Was wondering which videos you've done, which ones are easiest? I've heard 30 Day Shred is a ***** and I don't know if I'm there yet. What about the one that's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism (or something like that)...have you done that one?

All I have to say is that anyone can do "the shred"...you may have to modify some of the moves...but, it's 27 minutes that will literally change your body...DO IT!! BFBM is 52 minutes....start with "the shred".
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    im not in town i found someone with the net at my camp site ill weigh in tomorrow asap.

Okay, Christie, I'll look for you tomorrow! Thanks for letting us know!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    I was down to 172.2 on Tuesday last week, but then by friday I was at 173.8 again so I suppose I maintained, but I can weigh myself again tomorrow and see what the story is xx

Well, I'm thoroughly confused. LOL. Just post as soon as you can tomorrow. I have meetings in the afternoon and want to have the spreadsheet up for you guys before I go. Thanks!

Also, Kim, thanks for the advice about the JM videos. I will put the Shred at the top of my queue then and push BFBM back. :smile: