CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options
Okay, friends, here is the line up with your starting weights:

MightyMae1, 278.4
throttlboy, 362
NurseLocke, 208
Meggie_pooh, 212
hmiller2011, 190
sreimer07, 244
nisijam5, 178
teanabean, 229
MsChelsea1, 151
tonya_mabe, 217
twooliver, 208.7
lacefacebug, 156
Christieherron, 248
yankeefamily05, 229.8
mzmags, 200
ilovedrinkingtea, 177
melloxyellow, 284
Jayme34, 355
aquasw16, 245
RME_wyfe, 183

To clarify, there are no teams. We're all in this together for motivation and we can all be eliminated if we aren't doing what we should be doing to take care of ourselves. The two people who lose the lowest percentage each week (Sunday morning) will be "eliminated" until we have a winner. (If you get eliminated and want to still follow our weekly challenges, feel free...it's just for fun anyway.)

To answer questions about posting pictures of the scale, we can do that if you guys want to, but I've already entered our starting weights on the spreadsheets, so let's start the pictures next Sunday.

Again, please post your weight promptly Sunday morning so I can report who's in and who's been eliminated.

This week's challenge was 30 minutes of cardio 4 times and if you already do that much you must add 10 minutes to your usual routine. Good luck players!!!! :smile:

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    If anyone is unsure on how to post pictures...I will post how to do it with photobucket later...good luck all!!! Especially me, LOL
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I can't take a pic of the scale while I'm on it, cuz I have an old skool dr's office scale with the weight on the side and the height thingy. If I have to step on a scale with my gigantic camera (professional) it just might add weight! I'm not gonna chance it :wink: But I don't cheat anyways! If I wanted to cheat, I would only be cheating myself, not the game. So with that said, let the fun begin :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Here are some directions to copy the photo on to here:

1) I use photobucket, upload the photo there
    2) copy the IMG code
    3) paste onto MFP
    4) change the capital IMG to lowercase img

Good luck to all...
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Today as part of our cardio challenge I burned 1091 calories (kettlebells class 47 minutes 520 cals & spinning class 43 minutes 571 cals).

When is weigh in, just sometime asap on sunday morning our time? I'm in London, and I reckon lots of people are on US time.

I'll try and figure out this photo uploading too!

xx
  • Christieherron
    Options
    Hi all today I have burned 1286 calories playing tennis, and circuit training including rowing machine, elliptical, bike, and Nustep not a bad first step for the week. Hope you all have a great day.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi all today I have burned 1286 calories playing tennis, and circuit training including rowing machine, elliptical, bike, and Nustep not a bad first step for the week. Hope you all have a great day.

Good on you!

xx
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine that has mostly collected dust in the garage for about 6 months. Then I did a couple sets of crunches. Yea!
  • throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options
    Oh yeah, I guess I'm supposed to do some exercising today :)
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Today I walked for an hour!! When i told my husband where I walked he said "you walked all the way down there!" :laugh: I am looking forward to the challenge and most of all the accountability of reporting my weights and completing the challenges!! Good luck everyone....WE CAN DO THIS!! :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 52 minutes...C25K, plus extra dog walking...my pups are happy and so am I
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hey! How's everyone doing on this Monday evening???

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you! Question...are we really taking a pic of our weight? I've never heard of doing this before...and not sure why we are doing it if that's the case...

Here's to Tuesday!!!
  • Christieherron
    Options
    The girl who suggested the photos quit the challenge anyway i was just wondering if we were doing it i trust people it is not like we win anything but our health anyway. So can we get an official answer because i have no idea how to post a pic here.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Here are some directions to copy the photo on to here:

1) I use photobucket, upload the photo there
    2) copy the IMG code
    3) paste onto MFP
    4) change the capital IMG to lowercase img

Good luck to all..

Here is how to post weights, it's easy. I am for the posting of weights because I think it keeps the competition honest. However, I am willing to do whatever the moderator wants.
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    Options
    YAY THIS SHOULD BE FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
    WELL TODAY I WALKED 1 MILE TOOK ME 30 MINS. AND I THINK THE 30DS IS A CARDIO RIGHT????
    WELL I DONE THAT TODAY IN 20 MINS. SO DIDN'T I COMPLETE MY 40 MIN OF CARDIO?
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS STUFF ALL NEW TO ME SO I AM NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT WHAT CARDIO IS.....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP................LOL
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I had a good workout this morning i am at 1125 Calories burned for the day so far and it is not even 10 am yet.
    hope everyone has a wonderful day and make sure to get your water intake for the day. :happy:
  • mzmags
    mzmags Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Everyone!!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    WELL TODAY I WALKED 1 MILE TOOK ME 30 MINS. AND I THINK THE 30DS IS A CARDIO RIGHT????
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS STUFF ALL NEW TO ME SO I AM NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT WHAT CARDIO IS.....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP................LOL

I think you're good. LOL.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    60 minutes of Zumba for today and 25 minutes walking to the ball field to watch my son's game equals about 85.

Get your groove on people!!! What have you done today?
  • tonya_mabe
    Options
    WOW I DONE WAY OVER MY CALORIE GOAL. IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT IT WAS I CAN'T REMEMBER. BUT I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. I HAVE BARELY SIT DOWN ANYTIME TODAY! ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING. I HAVE SO MUCH MORE ENERGY ALREADY!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO READY TO SHRED THIS WEIGHT!:happy:
  • tonya_mabe
    Options

I think you're good. LOL.
    THANKS IT TAKES ALOT BUT FOR ME MY KIDS KEEP ME ON MY FEET CONSTANTLY AND NOW I AM JUST MORE WILLING TO DO IT WHEN THEY NEED RIGHT NOW AND HAVE SLOWED DOWN ON MY EATTING AND WATCH WHAT I AM EATTING..ALTHOUGH TODAY I EAT ALOT MORE THAN NORMALLY BUT I THINK THAT IS ALL BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH CALORIES I WAS BURNING! BUT I AM HAPPY EITHER WAY! I HAVE ENERGY AND FEEL GOOD! JUST SORE AS CRAZY!!!! THAT 30DS IS SOME HARD STUFF BUT I PUSH MYSELF LIKE CRAZY!!!