CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• Christieherron
    Options
    Mae your good girl weigh in, in the am i know that eating then weighing in can affect your real number. dont worry

i posted my pic as my profile pic, i am changing it now, if you want to see it i will have it under my pics in my profile.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I will be weighing in in about 8 hours or less - eeek, I am dreading it!!! I suspect I'll be reporting a gain and leaving this challenge, never mind!!! xx
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :mad: 353 today ugh!!!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    :mad: 353 today ugh!!!

Jayme, don't give up girl! Keep working hard!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    I will be weighing in in about 8 hours or less - eeek, I am dreading it!!! I suspect I'll be reporting a gain and leaving this challenge, never mind!!! xx

Don't give up yet. Let's just see how things go. Keep hangin' in there!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Haven't heard from teanabean...you still with us???
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    173.8 pounds as weighed this morning 18/7, I'm chaning this photo now xx
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    274.4 today.

I still haven't heard from teanabean. If I don't hear by noon EDT today I will assume she withdrew and that will be this week's elimination.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Damn, I made a typo above, changing!!! How annoying!!!

So how long do we wait for Teenabean so?

xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options

Don't give up yet. Let's just see how things go. Keep hangin' in there!

Bless, I've only just read this, thanks, I was pretty chuffed this morning to only be 0.4 pounds up, I was pretty sure things were going to be pretty grim with TOM coming as well!!!

xx
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi Peeps!! :flowerforyou:

I finished Day 3 of the shred and will do the C25K later tonight when it cools off. Is anyone else having a huge heatwave? I took yesterday off as I was just exhausted from exercise.

Stay motivated and don't get eliminated!!
  • Jayme34
    Options
    I am trying my hardest this week to knock out all the bad stuff!! I hope i am not eliminated but if so i deserve it. Last week was horrible!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am trying my hardest this week to knock out all the bad stuff!! I hope i am not eliminated but if so i deserve it. Last week was horrible!!

Jayme, just work on one thing at a time otherwise it is OVERWHELMING :flowerforyou:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    274.4 today.

I still haven't heard from teanabean. If I don't hear by noon EDT today I will assume she withdrew and that will be this week's elimination.

Any update from Teenabean? Am I out? xx
  • Jayme34
    Options
    I`m wondering if i am out as well? any updates ?? ..hope everyone is having a great day!!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Okay, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I was out of town for two days at a conference. I have not heard from teanabean. She didn't respond to the message I sent to her, so I'm guessing she has quit. So, she's our eliminated player this week and I'll post the spreadsheet momentarily!

Jayme, step up your game this week, this is your call to action! Ilovedrinkingtea, get back in the game now that TOM is probably under control!

Group challenge: IF EVERYONE has a loss this week (no one gains) then there will be no elimination this week. :flowerforyou: Good luck!!!!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Week3Results.jpg
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Yay, I'm still in, yes I am back at it and I am ALL OVER IT NOW!!! I weighed in this morning at 172.2, even though TOM is now in full swing, lightest in years, and I couldn't be happier!!! xx
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Group challenge: IF EVERYONE has a loss this week (no one gains) then there will be no elimination this week. :flowerforyou: Good luck!!!!

What a great challenge!!!

I'll be on Day 5 of the 30 day slimdown. I've done this before and you really don't lose a lot of weight; but, the inches melt off. I haven't been able to do the C25K due to the heat wave :sick:

Have a rockin' week!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options

How did I miss this when I was here earlier?! Right the pressure IS ON!!! COME ON EVERYONE xx