I want to get a tattoo when i hit my goal weight..

Options
123457»

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I am going to shave my head and get hair tattooed.
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't have my weight-loss related tattoo yet, but when I hit goal I will be getting an anatomical heart, in black and grey shade with 340 in red digital font through it. I know there will be times in my life when I will need a reminder of what not to go back to and the effects my mistakes have had on my body. It's also a pride thing, there's nothing wrong with being proud of getting myself out of a serious mess!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Whatever you get, keep it simple.
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I am getting a mural on my lower back

black oragne yellow and red inks

Silhouettes of soldiers walking through the desert with some of the hemet memorials they do with the boots and all. A few buddies names who didn't make it home and our buddies that made sure my husband made it home

then aboe it getting my husbands last name and rank he is at the time

it's been a plan for a few years now very meaningful and while it doesn't have to do directly with weight loss, it does have to do with sacrafice of the highest degree
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    <
    I do :)

Heeeeeeell yeah

:)
  • shevanity
    shevanity Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am planning a tattoo once I reach my goal weight (5 more pounds). I want a dainty string of small flowers just below my toes on both feet. I have one on my left ankle.
  • nikirushka
    Options
    I will be getting one - been planning to for years but only just getting the design near what I want :p

This is it so far:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x55/Nikirushka/newtat.jpg

One paw print for each dog I've been lucky to share my life with (light for the girls, darker for the boys). I'll be getting them as small as the artist can do - cos I'm coming up to 29, already had 10 dogs so I expect there'll be a heck of a lot more LOL!

It'll be starting at the base of my spine and running up. Not sure where it'll head if I run out of spine though...
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Me also going a butterfly by one ankle at half way point then at my goal tinkerbell by my other ankle. Tinkerbell is my favorite people call me Tink at work not my real name :smile:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    when i finish my first triathlon, i want to get the time i complete it in tattooed on my arm.
  • Mekob25
    Options
    I got my weight loss tattoo three weeks ago when I hit the 100lb loss marker! :happy: It's a bracelet on my left wrist. I would post a picture but I don't know how to do that on here.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My tattoo, the reward for losing weight.

2047809_9417.jpg
  • DisturbedRaccoon
    Options
    Im getting a tattoo of a cross that I drew as my reward. Ive had this design for years so I cannot wait to get it. Im getting it on my right side.