Lose 5 Pounds A Month July 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, I'm having a bad day and this is just what I need to kick myself into doing the right thing...... 5 lbs seems so doable, although I'm gaining and losing the same 3 lbs over and over and over. Maybe I can kick them to the curb this month!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :) So how does this work...how will we see everyone else's progress without having to go through the whole thread?

you will have to keep up with the posts. we are always posting new things and updating our progress. There isn't much structure to this group just a lot of supportive people cheering eachother on to meet their goal
    just weigh on your own weigh in day whenever that might be and post your weight and pounds lost for the week right here on the reply board. we like to keep it simple
  • moschuman
    moschuman Posts: 5
    Options
    Definitely in
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This will be my first challenge here at MFP and might be just what I need.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm in Yay :0)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Me, can I please be in!xx
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this, my plan is to lose 21lbs by December 7th and I'm aiming to do it properly this time and not drop the weight too quick. 5lbs a month is my goal, I'm planning to stick to my calories and eat my exercise calories back and in. General just be more active. If I lose more than 5lbs in a month then great but I think 5lbs is a very achievable goal. I can not wait till December when I can post in the success stories board and show everyone how far I will of come by then.
  • Surgnurs
    Surgnurs Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • GARider
    GARider Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This will be my first challenge since joining MFP, so I already need a kick in the pants it seems. I will post my starting weight on Friday.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    If you want i can do an excel sheet. Just not sure how to post it
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    I'm in!
  • aarn6911
    aarn6911 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm def in. i just started this website an i like it. i had a boyfriend until last week who would tell me oh ur putting on weight u need to eat less and exercise more and dont do this but in a very critical way. he used to tell me if i got big he wouldn't b with me so i was very stressed out and i put on weight. i now weigh 160 and after my second child 2 years ago i was down to 145 i would like 2 be there again or maybe even 135 an show him and me he's wrong an i can do this!!!!!!!!!!!
    91158 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i am up for a challenge I am in
  • kremsergirl
    Options
    Count me in, I've got a week long vacation to Las Vegas in July, so it will truly be a challenge for me!
    91158 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Am in too :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo, I'm in! I'm just coming off of the 25000 calories challenge in June, and I haven't weighed myself since May 31st as part of my own self-imposed challenge, so I was looking for something different to do for July. 5 lbs is realistic and yet still definitely a challenge what with all the BBQs and patio drinks that happen in summer months. It will absolutely help to keep my in check by checking in here and having others to motivate. Good luck to everyone! I'll be posting my starting weight Friday - and hopefully it will be several pounds down from my May 31st weight of 177!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!! July prob wont be very productive for me though! Im off on holiday on the 13th!!! :tongue: