30 Day Shred Group - July

Options

Replies

• gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options

gd50cent: I invited my husband to try 30DS with me last night-- and it was a no go. He said he wouldn't want to embarass me by beasting through the workout but I believe he was a little intimidated by the fact that Jillian's calf muscles are bigger than his head. LOL.

lol! u should challenge him. if he's competitive like me he wont be able to resist. bet him that he cant even do it for a week never mind 30 days and see what he says. i've never done anything like this before and i'm on 11 days straight now. if i can do it then so can he, or anyone!

less of the excuses mr anderson! :tongue:
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D3 today. I did the Shred last summer and really could never get through Level 2 - all those planks & such I have no upper arm strength. Hopefully this go round I will be able to do it :)
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ......... but I believe he was a little intimidated by the fact that Jillian's calf muscles are bigger than his head. LOL.

:laugh:

I did L1 D8 yesterday. I love it but I yell at Jillian everyday and can recite everything in Level 1 from beginning to end.
  • gd50cent
    Options
    hey everyone!! how's it going??
    are most people on here doing 10 days on each level? if not when did you go up to the next level? :)
    L1D4 :)

hey aly

yep, 10 days each level for me. first day of level 2 today and i didnt find it easy so i'm glad i put in the full 10 days on level 1. i guess it depends on fitness levels etc but for me i think if i'd moved to level 2 too early i'd have regretted it. yes it might be boring doing the same thing day in day out etc but its only 20 mins of intensity without much chance of a break so i dont really have time to catch my breath and feel bored.

you could always watch level 2 and se what u think. i avoided looking at it until i started it today in case it put me off! lol.
  • gd50cent
    Options

:laugh:

I did L1 D8 yesterday. I love it but I yell at Jillian everyday and can recite everything in Level 1 from beginning to end.

lol! i'm not sure why but i love this bit in the third circuit of cardio -

'last 30 seconds- i want you floating off the ground right now! coz you're strong! THIS IS EASY FOR YOU! NOTHIN YOU CAN'T DO!!!!'

makes me feel good every time. maybe thats just coz we're near the end by then though.:laugh:
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

'last 30 seconds- i want you floating off the ground right now! coz you're strong! THIS IS EASY FOR YOU! NOTHIN YOU CAN'T DO!!!!'

makes me feel good every time. maybe thats just coz we're near the end by then though.:laugh:

If I were Anita and Jillian stuck her finger in my belly button I'd throw a weight at her...LOL
  • casirdms
    Options

haha I don't know why but everytime I hear her say that it pisses me off! lol
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options

Pisses me off too. Especial when she said they're doing it with us and we're all in the same boat together... I'm thinking "Girl I'm 209lbs, you're nowhere in the same boat as me" lol....
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Started lvl 1 yesterday! It was a lot of fun, just what I needed. My other workouts were getting boring. A lot of the moves seemed pretty easy to me so I may step it up to lvl 2!
  • Raeray89
    Raeray89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting today! I've already tried this once, but fell off the wagon pretty early. Gonna get through it this time though, I want to be shredded!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

Pisses me off too. Especial when she said they're doing it with us and we're all in the same boat together... I'm thinking "Girl I'm 209lbs, you're nowhere in the same boat as me" lol....

OR....."you see these abs? These abs don't come for free. I want abs like those and I would do just about anything to get them." (not an exact quote but you get the idea) HUH??? You have abs like those...look down and you will see them! :huh:
  • casirdms
    Options

OR....."you see these abs? These abs don't come for free. I want abs like those and I would do just about anything to get them." (not an exact quote but you get the idea) HUH??? You have abs like those...look down and you will see them! :huh:

haha exactly! I'm like b!tch please! :tongue:
  • Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have to see if on demand has all levels or make a trip to wal mart. It's only 20 minutes, I can suffer through that for 30 days. I think;)
  • angieaanderson
    Options

omg, i thought i was the only one! everytime i hear her say it, i want to throw my dumbbell at the tv. lol
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    Alright ladies, let's do this!!! I am going to start today since I don't have to run today and I need some exercise.

When is everyone else starting?

Those who have already started, how was your first day?

I started this yesterday and am feeling it today in my thighs. This is the first time I have joined a group for anything on here (I am fairly new to the site and still learning) so is there anything I need to do? Shoot me an email if you do not mind if I need to do anything?
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    L1D7 done!! Only 3 more days of level 1!!!! And the major plus even tho I've gone up 2 pounds I have lost 6 inches in the past week!
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    thanks gd50cent!!
    and I'm loving all that about yelling back to jillian hahahaha I think I'm gonna start doing that =P
    <3
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Can I whine a minute? I hurt.. lol.. oooooooo I hurt. It's not as bad as it could but, but dang it's getting annoying. I need to get stuff done around the house for a birthday party this weekend and I'm moving at a snails pace. lol. Maybe I need a cup 'O Joe!
  • panda988
    panda988 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have bought the 30DS from iTunes and will start it this weekend. I have to first buy the adaptor to connect my ipad to the TV. I can't wait though, really looking forward to it. I love the idea that it is only about 20-25 minutes a day... I always feel too time crunched to do an hour workout.
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done!! Only 3 more days of level 1!!!! And the major plus even tho I've gone up 2 pounds I have lost 6 inches in the past week!

Woooo hoooo!!! Congratulations! When it's muscle the weight doesn't matter.