30 Day Shred Group - July

Options
Alright ladies, let's do this!!! I am going to start today since I don't have to run today and I need some exercise.

When is everyone else starting?

Those who have already started, how was your first day?

Replies

• hellaamber
    hellaamber Posts: 12
    Options
    i'm on day 5 today! lets do this! :D it gets easier after day 3. I swear I'm already starting to feel (and see!) results.
  • RiverInTheRoad
    Options
    I'll start with you! I was suppose to start yesterday but...yeah. That didn't pan out so well. :/ But today sounds like a great time to start!! :3
  • anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I ordered the actual DVD a few days ago on amazon. I have part one or whatever on demand through fit tv but i figured it would be better to have the DVD so I am going to start once I get it hopefully. Been sort of under the weather this last week so hopefully I will feel better by the time the dvd comes.
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Do you do it every other day? I have the shred vid...just not sure. I wanna get motivated to do it. I did it a year ago and it was hard.
  • RiverInTheRoad
    Options
    Do you do it every other day? I have the shred vid...just not sure. I wanna get motivated to do it. I did it a year ago and it was hard.

I think it's an every day thing for the whole 30 days if I'm not mistaken. O_o
  • cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started on May 30th (level one in 12 days). First 3 days are a killer! but push through it and you'll feel great :-)
    Level two was boring in my opinion so I gave up after 8 workouts and went for level three (level two in 14 days).
    On level three now (day 3) and would love to hear how you are getting on with your 30DS challenge
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD from Amazon. It hasn't come yet. Going out of town for the 4th of July weekend and am planning on starting as soon as I get back. A group motivation would really help! I'm VERY apprehensive about this workout because I'm not a "sport" or "workout" kind of person. I've been walking and riding my stationary bike for the past 3 months and thought a bit more intensity would be good.
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me, I did level 1. I think I will bump it up to level 2 tomorrow.
  • Jbugfit2011
    Jbugfit2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    Where can I buy the video?
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you tomorrow. I did it a few months ago and loved it. I think doing it every day was a bit much for me so I'll do it every other day for the 30 days and run on the off days. I think you are suppose to do it every day straight but I got injured and had to take almost a week break, so I'll do it a little different this time and see what happen. Let the shredding begin :happy:
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you can buy it at walmart or target.. its around $10
  • eyedoc87
    eyedoc87 Posts: 8
    Options
    Waiting on the DVD from Netflix so I'll start in a day or so. I have many workout DVDs I enjoy doing so I didn't want to add anything to the collection unless I really like it. Sounds like you'all are "enjoying" this workout, eh?
  • tlerias
    tlerias Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm going to start today. I've heard so many good things about 30ds and I think its time i give this a try.
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Where can I buy the video?

cheapest place i found was on Walmart.com. It was under 8 bucks :)
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday...........omgosh, i thought i was going to die!!! It's tough!
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I'm soooooo sore!!! It hurts but I know my body is changing so I plan on doing it again today and pushing through the pain!
    My co-worker is doing it with me but she's a size 2 so there really isn't a whole lot of weight she can lose. But she's definitely a positive influence.
    I'll keep in touch!
    Jillian Michaels during the work out- "The burn you feel in your muscles is fear leaving your body." YEAH!!!!! :smokin:
  • slheflinVA
    slheflinVA Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tonight.
  • panda0619
    panda0619 Posts: 6
    Options
    I completed Level 1, Day 2 today. I'm pretty sore but feeling good. I am pretty out of shape but have a goal to be able to do all the non-modified pushups before moving on to Level 2.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday, i don't feel sore or anything so i'm thinking i need to go to level 2... ? will we be posting weekly weigh-ins or how does this work? i just joined myfitnesspal yesterday so i'm new to all this
  • Shelbelle333
    Shelbelle333 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and boy am I feeling it today. I love that so much is packed into only 20 minutes, if I work really hard and do the DVD for 30 days straight will I have abs like Jillian :wink: