30 Day Shred Group - July

Options

Replies

• Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 5 today! lets do this! :D it gets easier after day 3. I swear I'm already starting to feel (and see!) results.

That is awesome!!! I'm so glad you said that, now I'm motivated!!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    I'll start with you! I was suppose to start yesterday but...yeah. That didn't pan out so well. :/ But today sounds like a great time to start!! :3

YA!! I'll let you know how it goes when I'm done, I plan to do it later in the afternoon/early evening since I'm supposed to be working right now. :laugh:
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    I ordered the DVD from Amazon. It hasn't come yet. Going out of town for the 4th of July weekend and am planning on starting as soon as I get back. A group motivation would really help! I'm VERY apprehensive about this workout because I'm not a "sport" or "workout" kind of person. I've been walking and riding my stationary bike for the past 3 months and thought a bit more intensity would be good.

I'm not a sporty person either, I did start running but I suck at it and still don't enjoy it, lol! But I'm ready for results and I've seen too many before/after photos of 30DS to ignore it. You'll do great!!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me, I did level 1. I think I will bump it up to level 2 tomorrow.

Yeesh, that was fast! I'm gonna feel like an *kitten* when I'm on lvl 1 for all 30 days. :laugh:
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    I started yesterday and I'm soooooo sore!!! It hurts but I know my body is changing so I plan on doing it again today and pushing through the pain!
    My co-worker is doing it with me but she's a size 2 so there really isn't a whole lot of weight she can lose. But she's definitely a positive influence.
    I'll keep in touch!
    Jillian Michaels during the work out- "The burn you feel in your muscles is fear leaving your body." YEAH!!!!! :smokin:

LMAO!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    I completed Level 1, Day 2 today. I'm pretty sore but feeling good. I am pretty out of shape but have a goal to be able to do all the non-modified pushups before moving on to Level 2.

Good goal! I'd just like to do just 1 non-modified push-up, haha!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    :happy: Im hoping to start real soon, I ordered it a couple of days ago on amazon im excited and scared all at the same time lol :)

Good Luck everyone keep up the good work
  • tlerias
    tlerias Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started today, that was a tough work out! How do you all enter it into MFP?
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Im starting on July 1st...my 45th b-day!! :smile:
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    i started yesterday, i don't feel sore or anything so i'm thinking i need to go to level 2... ? will we be posting weekly weigh-ins or how does this work? i just joined myfitnesspal yesterday so i'm new to all this

If you want to move on, go for it, it's up to you.

I will be weighing in weekly but today I also did measurements and "before" photos. After the 30 days I'll post the before/after photos to see if there's a difference and same with measurements.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Anyone else planning to do before/after photos? I took some today and I already did measurements. Other than that I'll do my weekly weigh in but I try not to get to hung up on the scale.
  • Oleva
    Oleva Posts: 12
    Options
    I did my second day today and boy am I sore. It hurt to just get out of the bed this morning but I did. I went to the gym and did 35 min. on the elliptical and then came home and did the dvd. If I ever sit down, it hurts in my thighs to get up. But it is gonna be so worth it in the end.
  • wisawofgren
    wisawofgren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am at L1D5 today and would love to join in.
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi. Is the challenge still open? Thanks.
  • RiverInTheRoad
    Options
    I'll start with you! I was suppose to start yesterday but...yeah. That didn't pan out so well. :/ But today sounds like a great time to start!! :3

YA!! I'll let you know how it goes when I'm done, I plan to do it later in the afternoon/early evening since I'm supposed to be working right now. :laugh:

You and me both sister...if only my employers knew they were paying me to goof around on message boards. O_O
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    I am at L1D5 today and would love to join in.
    Hi. Is the challenge still open? Thanks.

This group is really impromptu and since none of us really know much about running a group it's just an open thread for anybody who wants to get involved. Come on in, let's shred!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options

You and me both sister...if only my employers knew they were paying me to goof around on message boards. O_O

Haha, let's not tell them! At least its for our health right? They'd be happy to know they're insurance premiums won't go up because of us. :laugh:
  • victoriousnrltm
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 4.... oh my shoulders! Glad to know so many of you are out there too. I'm gonna do 6 days a week w/1 rest day. I took measurements but not pics... wish i would have but I'm seeing changes already. YAY shredding!
    V~

SW 160
    CW 143
    GW 135
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 and still doing level 1. Yesterday was the first day that I wasn't sore before I began. Smile milestone, but made me proud. I haven't exercised 5 days in a row ever. EVER!!! But I do see a difference in my activity level and strength. Big question: How are you tracking this on myfitnesspal? I have yet to figure it out. I guessed and am pretty sure I suck at guessing. :) Soo... How you tracking my friends?
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm tracking as circuit training.
    Just did L1D3. I really hope it gets easier in the next couple days. I hate exercising but I love how I feel after.
    Also, I noticed yesterday that my calves are just the tiniest bit cut. On the outside of the calf, in the right light, you can see a line running the length of the muscle.