July 1st - 30DS

167891012»

Replies

• j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    hi everyone! just wanted to say i did level one again today on the fly with my daughter. i started out thinking how easy it was going to be and jillian quickly set me straight! of course this time around i used 5# weights, but she still made me sweat. ;-) it's interesting, though, because my average heart rate today was 141 and that only equates to about 168 calories burned... my shaky arms are telling me i worked so much harder than that! ;-) anyway, pride comes before destruction, right??? DESTROYED. thanks jillian!

i wish i had used the heart rate monitor when we started the madness last month so i could compare the numbers. i KNOW my heart was working WAY harder then!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 605 Member
    You guys are an inspiration! J - Such great results!

I think I am going to try this again in Sept once school calms down and I am back on track. It was definitely worth the hard work! Thanks to you all for sticking it through! You guys are great!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    toadie- thanks!

gd- okay, i'm sure you have forgotten all about it, but i hadn't... it was a mystery to me... until friday!

do you remember after i posted my final measurements from the shred and you looked at my "just about the knee" measurements and made the comment that they varied quite a bit??? after THREE hours on my riding mower i FINALLY figured it out! i have to press firmly down on the forward pedal to keep the mower moving the whole time it's running. my thigh muscles on that leg actually swell up anywhere from 1/2 an inch to a whole inch after i mow! isn't that crazy??? lol.
This discussion has been closed.