TWEENERS 10/12

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Salad last night to get my greens in. Romaine and Iceberg!

I want a Wii Fit and the stores around me are sold out :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Salad last night to get my greens in. Romaine and Iceberg!

I want a Wii Fit and the stores around me are sold out :sad:

YAY for the greens:drinker:

NAY for the out of Wii Fit:sad:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i wasnt feeling so well yesterday so the only "greens" i had yesterday were the green chiles in my Taco Soup.

:(
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm having salad tonight - leafy grean lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and celery :tongue:
  • kayaraelyn
    Options
    Well, This week hasn't been good for greens or should I say probably not every week, it was a really eye opener.

I eat greens but they are the same thing celery, lettuce, snap peas, and broccoli, cucumber, sprouts and scallions and not much else. I guess I am a picky green eater.

I eat lots of those greens but not anything else.

hmmmmmmmm ...... oh I like brussel sprouts but probably shouldn't have them as the only way I like to eat them is lots of butter, bacon & garlic
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ...hmmmmmmmm ...... oh I like brussel sprouts but probably shouldn't have them as the only way I like to eat them is lots of butter, bacon & garlic

Yeah. That sounds dangerous...yummy, but dangerous. :wink:
  • monica5237
    Options
    I was sooooo bad yesterday I did not have any greens at all yesterday. I hope to get them in today. I will have to go to the store today I need to get some things.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i have eatin' green atleast twice a day for the challenge, yay me :happy:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I have realized how little of them I would eat without thinking about it - thanks for the challenge.

I am also keeping up with the water still!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    i wasnt feeling so well yesterday so the only "greens" i had yesterday were the green chiles in my Taco Soup.

:(

Hope you are feeling better - and those chiles would count!!
  • monica5237
    Options
    okay I am checking in today i did have my greens today Fresh carrots and tomatoes oh you want my greens well does cucumbers and celery count I hope so cause that is what I had for lunch today I wanted fresh veggies so that is what I came up with
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have realized how little of them I would eat without thinking about it - thanks for the challenge.

I am also keeping up with the water still!

Me too. :laugh: I've been getting in my greens everyday. I even went to the store and bought green apples. I have also been drinking over 8 glasses of water a day. I'm so glad for these challenges. It keeps me on track.:smile::smile:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i had lettuce in my tacos today!

and im feeling MUCH better now. thank you!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    spinach, green peppers and guacamole at supper (fajitas)
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    broccoli at lunch and baby brussel sproutsf or dinner. :happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I just realized that I don't have as much green in the house as I thought I did. Looks like broccoli, and spinach for the rest of the week. I guess that's okay. I love's my spinach. yummy.png Had some mushroom/spinach pizza tonight. Tomorrow night looks like those miniature trees for me. I've been doing pretty good so far. smiling5.gif

I've discovered that I've slipped into the habit of just bringing some Lean Cuisine for my lunches at work though. I need to bring in some more food - specifically more greens. Running low on food in the house. Looks like I need to make another trip to Sam's Club this weekend to restock.
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Checking in:

Had broccoli for lunch, a spinach salad for dinner!! YUM! I love me some spinach salad!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    i had lettuce in my tacos today!

and im feeling MUCH better now. thank you!
    :flowerforyou: So glad you're feeling better :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Guess what...

I made a strawberry cake with cream cheese last night (the good way - cake mix, diet creme soda; fat free cream cheese and cool whip and fresh strawberries on top) I ran out of calories at supper - we ate out and I didn't eat any! Even though I sat next to my husband who ate 2 servings, and who said it ranked up their with his favorite cake (multiple times)-i was shocked about it being so good to him - he's eating that but so proud of myself for not giving in.

Broccoli tonight for greens.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hey all:drinker:

I see Jenn is no longer a member/deactivated account...unsure what that's all about....a member mentioned they had just talked to her this afternoon...so perhaps she's not gone for good:drinker:

It'd be great to keep the Tweener challenge going if you all would be interested...let's for now, figure she might not be gone for good and keep her as our invisible Challenge leader:laugh:

Be great to hear from everyone on how this weeks been going.... I'll be picking a new person for the next Challenge based on results from this weeks daily green eating...I'll be passing the torch so to speak and let them know in the morning, so they and their partner can be thinking on the new one!:laugh:
    drinker::happy: