D3 L3 done!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1 more day. :o)
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Finally kicked my butt in gear and did level 3 day 1! On to day 2 today plus a good 45-55 minute run!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am fairly certain my body needs a bit of a break (always concerned with earning more exercise calories so have worked out every day since joining MFP...aka maybe a little much) so I signed up for a free 7-day pass to a local gym and will be biking the next couple days. I PROMISE I will finish 30DS...it is just going to take awhile longer. Keep it up all! Blessed Thursday wishes to each and every one of you.
  • ErikaSwenson
    Options
    P.S. I completed D10L2 last night :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    D4L3 done :happy:
    Keep it up everyone......you're all doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    30 days completed.:happy: I met my goal of going 30 days strait. I'm going to check my results in the morning. Good luck to everyone. You guys can make it.
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    D4 L4 done
  • Amberlin
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 complete. Now out for a run.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Took yesterday off from shredding (still went to the gym though, YAY me...I get so proud of myself, haha!!!)
    Tonight through thursday will finish the shred for me. I think I will also do it friday and saturday for some extra calorie burn??!!!
    My weight is still continuing to increase but I FINALLY saw some reducing in inches and that makes me feel a lot better!!
    How's everyone doing??
  • edinphx
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    took the weekend off so I could paint the house (outside in phoenix in august!) needless to say
    I look forward to shredding this afternoon.
  • edinphx
    Options
    D5L3 done.
  • Amberlin
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 done! I can't decide if I want to start again and really focus on 30days straight or try one of her
    Other videos?! Thoughts?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I thought about doing it again right away too or trying Ripped in 30, but I decided to get back to doing yoga 3-4times a week and doing another round in October and then maybe quarterly.

I was supposed to do D6L3 last night but decided to take the day off completely from working out. I needed it. Because even though I didn't shred sunday I still went to the gym. So tonight DEFINITELY Day6!!!!!
  • edinphx
    Options
    I wouldn't mind doing it again right away just to see the difference of my strength.

As much as i hated level 2 it does seem to be the most bang for your buck!

Ed
  • edinphx
    Options
    D6 L3 done getting close!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Lost track of my days since I took two off. Actually finished D7L3 last night. Tonight Day8. And I am thinking I still want to finish tomorrow so maybe morning and night sessions???!!!!!
  • edinphx
    Options
    D7 L3 done
  • ErikaSwenson
    Options
    D7 L3 done

Good job Ed! You are an inspiration!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    D9L3 DONE this morning!!! Going to finish it up tonight, YAY!!!