I hate..

Options

Replies

• NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I hate that my company has a no smoking policy that isn't enforced. About a year or so ago my company decided that all of the property surrounding our building would be no smoking. They posted the signs and removed all of the ashtrays.

I am a non smoker, but personally could care less if people smoke outside. I grew up with smokers and learned how to avoid it. If the smokers are not standing directly in front of the doors, then they don't bother me a bit. Would I prefer not to have to avoid them, YES.

But a policy is worthless if it is not enforced. Instead of having ashtrays to put out their cigarettes, they liter the sidewalks and grass. Enforce the policy or give them back the damn ashtrays!!!
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jewelryholic
    Options
    it that the city I live in has a burn area right by our nature trail. I'm out and about for a great workout BUT wait, I can't finish it and have to turn around because the city is burning trash! Grrrr. So stoopid!
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When people do not remove their sunglasses whilst talking to you. It is soooooo rude!

You know who yo are! ^_^
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Rude people. I don't understand why people think rudeness is an acceptable way to communicate to others. Just because I work in retail doesn't give you free rein to act like a total douche to me. You look like stupid when you're treating people like that...no matter how much they make an hour.

This. Just because I work in fast food doesn't mean you get to treat me like I'm not a person.

absolutely this. dont ppl realize that when youre sweet and nice i'll actually WANT to help you? but otherwise i couldnt give two sh*ts
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I hate I mean really hate sand in my food!
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    When people don't wash their hands. And when parents treat each child differently. The kids notice and it isn't right.
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    I have followed this thread but don't recall if this one has been mentioned or not.

The use of the word EPIC! :sick:

Not going to say what made me think of it just now, but once again :sick:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I hate should I eat my exercize calories posts. I also hate when people chew with their mouth open.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I hate tossing and turning when you're so tired and you want to just pass out but you can't.
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    I hate tossing and turning when you're so tired and you want to just pass out but you can't.

I hate that even more when it is humid
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    Who knew I hated so much ...... but yeah just about everything posted here,
    when I'm walking down the street and the person infront of me just stops dead in their tracks, this will piss me off for hours
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

I hate that even more when it is humid

Ohhh especially when it's humid and hot!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I hate slow *kitten* people on the fast lane!!! Augh. :angry:
  • Mack_W
    Mack_W Posts: 3
    Options
    I hate it when my thighs touch/rub together...:ohwell:
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I see someone walk out of a bathroom stall and proceed to walk out the bathroom door... without washing their dirty, funknasty, hands.

I agree, and I so needed this laugh!!!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

This, coupled with the fact that you know that when you are barely tired, like middle of the evening and wanting to watch a movie on TV, you easily zonk out on the couch without even trying...
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    Rude people. I don't understand why people think rudeness is an acceptable way to communicate to others. Just because I work in retail doesn't give you free rein to act like a total douche to me. You look like stupid when you're treating people like that...no matter how much they make an hour.

This. Just because I work in fast food doesn't mean you get to treat me like I'm not a person.

absolutely this. dont ppl realize that when youre sweet and nice i'll actually WANT to help you? but otherwise i couldnt give two sh*ts

I believe this goes for about any profession.

I am a police officer, and I can garauntee you that if you treat me like I'm stupid, act like you didn't do anything wrong, or get belligerent with me for any reason, that is the same as saying to me "Officer, I want a ticket. Please, ruin my day and make me go to court next month." I only stop cars that did something wrong to begin with, and the people that treat me with respect are the ones that get the warning... Seriously, if you are a perfectly wonderful, can do no wrong driver...then you won't even see my blue lights behind you in the first place. So don't argue as I am just doing my job.

Psst...most of us are like that, lol. Not just me. Some are pricks, but you'll never know if one of the normal human beings pulled you over if you are disrespectful
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I hate when people change lanes without signaling...and worse when they get into the same lane they see YOU entering when YOU have YOUR blinker on and then they get huffy when you almost hit them. SORRY! I wouldn't have changed lanes if I saw your blinker and knew you were going there too. And then the guy has the nerve to accelerate SUPER slowly at the next light. Hello! I'm in an Accord and you're in a CHARGER, GO FASTER, DAMMIT!!!!

This reminds me of another thing I hate...

I hate it when people want to race me because of what I drive. And what's worse, it's the cars that would never have a chance in hell to win anyway. I have a 2011 Camaro, 6 speed manual...and the Mustangs and Chargers or whatnot leave me alone. We just go "ooh" and "ahh" at each other's rides. But these ricers in their Hondas and Toyotas like to rev their engines beside me and try to race me with their little egg beatin' less than 200 hp engine that sounds like bumblebees are attacking their tailpipe.

Although I must admit it is fun to leave their stupid @$$es in the dust sometimes, why won't they just get over it??? I know my car is fast, but I don't need to drive 100 mph everywhere I go to prove it. Sometimes I just want to get to the store safely...
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    since you mentioned what your man does, I can't stop thinking about what my man does.... I'll be watching TV and he walks over, grabs the remote and just changes it... wtf? I hate how he expects me to remember his doc appts so he doesn't have to!

on another note, I HATE when people can't scrape their plates and wrinse them an put them in the dishwasher.. we have one but no one uses it so I run my dishes then have to do the rest in the sink and find steak bones and pasta in the drain!!! gggrrr

I hate that too....Happens to me allllllllll the time