I hate..

Options
1234568»

Replies

• hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    telemarketing. I pay for my phone. I should not have to listen to advertising on my answering machine.

people who leave their cars running in parking lots when it's 100 degrees outside. WTF?

the attitude that there's no point in doing something to improve as situation because it would be impossible to get EVERYone to do it. Who cares what everyone is doing? You could do your part.
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When people do not remove their sunglasses whilst talking to you. It is soooooo rude!

You know who yo are! ^_^

This is a huge pet peeve of mine -- especially if they are reflective sun glasses.

If they don't take them off on their own -- I'll ask them to take them off and usually say something dorky like "sorry -- but it feels like I'm being questioned by the MIB".
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    People who act like the rules don't apply to them. We all have to share this planet. It's not your own personal space.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I hate office drama and office drama queens. Oh yeah that's at the top of my list.

I LOATHE office know it alls. I have one in my office, she is a competitive, know it all, raging hormonal *kitten*.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I hate high humidity. Makes my hair go CRAZY!
  • weebowll
    weebowll Posts: 15
    Options
    When you're trying to get through the aisle at the store and people are just standing in the middle of everything when you're obviously trying to get through...and when they see you they don't even bother to move over.

And children...I can't say that I HATE them...but I really dislike most of them...but more often than not it's because of bad parenting that the child has become a brat...so...maybe I hate bad parenting... :frown:

OMG... yes and YES!
  • vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    ignorant people