Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO PANTHERS!!!!! Here's to another great week!!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    It is so hard to believe that today is already Wednesday. Good luck each team on your challenges. To be honest I'm struggling each day to reach my goal but I guess it wouldn't be a challenge. If I wasn't......
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    OMGoodness!!!! I said that I would drink 10 cups of water a day and stay under on my carbs... Well, carbs have not been too hard.. Water...oh my.. Last night I realized at 8:30 that I had only had 3 cups of water. I couldn't dare let my team down so I sat and drank 7 more cups between 8:30 and 10p.... Well teammates....I thought of you all night while I was up and down to pee...:) Working on cup 6 already today.. Not gonna have a repeat of that..:) Hope everyone is having a great week!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    OMGoodness!!!! I said that I would drink 10 cups of water a day and stay under on my carbs... Well, carbs have not been too hard.. Water...oh my.. Last night I realized at 8:30 that I had only had 3 cups of water. I couldn't dare let my team down so I sat and drank 7 more cups between 8:30 and 10p.... Well teammates....I thought of you all night while I was up and down to pee...:) Working on cup 6 already today.. Not gonna have a repeat of that..:) Hope everyone is having a great week!!

I had my fiber one cereal for breakfast, a salad for lunch & a fiber one brownie for afternoon snack & sure enough I'm over on that darn sugar. I'm going to have to work my butt off tonight to get the sugar under. I'm going to be working out forever tonight to get enough sugar credits....
  • rosem1124
    Options
    working hard to get my eight glasses of water......omg im only at 3 glasses so far ....least i have several hours left.. wish me luck
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Only one more day obessing about sugar. :)
  • ardeornellis
    Options

I had my fiber one cereal for breakfast, a salad for lunch & a fiber one brownie for afternoon snack & sure enough I'm over on that darn sugar. I'm going to have to work my butt off tonight to get the sugar under. I'm going to be working out forever tonight to get enough sugar credits....

That's a HARD goal. Seems my sugar is always over... I wish there was some way to differential healthy and processed sugar. I don't mind going over if it's because I ate an apple and a banana, but its the processed stuff I need to watch...

I just drank my 10th cup of water for the day, so I'm good for the night..:)

Have fun earning all that sugar you already ate..:sad:
  • tsumpter
    Options

That's a HARD goal. Seems my sugar is always over... I wish there was some way to differential healthy and processed sugar. I don't mind going over if it's because I ate an apple and a banana, but its the processed stuff I need to watch...

I just drank my 10th cup of water for the day, so I'm good for the night..:)

Have fun earning all that sugar you already ate..:sad:

I agree if you have a salad and an apple you are done or just about done with your sugar for the day. Just saying it isn't fair. I want my sugar....sugar is always a sore subject but this challenge has made it a very long week. Now, off of the soap box and wooohoooo to our teams & our challenges. Can't wait to see our outstanding results & acheivements tomorrow....
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Only one more day obessing about sugar. :)

My ultimate thorn in my side "SUGAR"
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Teams that had team mates eliminated last week for not checking in for more than 2 weeks in a row. Your team points will be adjusted to reflect the number of team mates that you have. Example: normal pts. for completing the challenge is 3 pts. per team mate x 8 members=21 pts. If you have 4 team mates then each of your challenge will be worth 5.25 pts. to total the 21 pts. We have 2 new participants this week and they have joined the Gutsy Grizzlies Team. So, make them feel welcomed.
  • JudyMama
    JudyMama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    As Tina mentioned, we have two new team members to Gutsy Grizzlies. They are hershie123 and rosem1124. Please welcome them!!! hershie123 and rosem1124, remember your stats are due to Tina tomorrow. I hope you rock this week!!! :glasses:
    Judy
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Workout minutes: 320
    Height 5'0"
    Weight - 126.8
    Waist - 35
    Hips - 37
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 8

My goal of not eating my exercise calories may have worked. Either that, or all the cardio I'm doing...not sure, but I'm down 1.4lbs! Yeah!! Go MMFA's!!!!

Hope everybody had a great week - cheers to the upcoming weeks ahead:drinker:
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge 
    July 8 2011 - Oct 8, 2011
    August 19, 2011
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 251.2
    Waist: 39.0
    Hips: 55.0
    Wrist: 6
    Forearm: 10.0

workout/exercise  419 minutes
    Walking, swimming challenges from August challenge group 

Friday 103 minutes
    Saturday 75 minutes
    Sunday 20 minutes
    Monday  32 minutes
    Tuesday 69 minutes
    Wednesday 59 minutes
    Thursday 61 minutes 

Below on sugar all week, challenge met
    Unfortunately over on sodium all week,  
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    i missed 2 days of my goal of 30 minutes exercise each day. still i racked up 357 minutes for the week, the best in awhile.

The scale was not happy despite that - +2 pounds to 199. i'm so bummed.

no measurement change either.
  • hershie123
    Options
    August 19, 2011

Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 193
    Waist: 42.7"
    Hips: 47"
    Wrist: 6 1/2"
    Forearm: 8 3/4"

....and I met this weeks goal of NO SODAS! Yay!!!!
  • jjbranc
    jjbranc Posts: 27
    Options
    August 19

Ht. 5'5"
    wt. 139.6 lbs.
    Hips 37
    waist 27.5

fore arm and wrist same
    exercise minutes-913

met goal
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: August 19

Height 5"4"
    Weight 166.5 (still can't believe this - nearly fell off the scale) :noway:
    Hips - 43.5
    Waist - 36
    Forearm - 10
    Wrist - 6
    exercise minutes 92 :sad:

I met my goal for the week. :bigsmile:
  • twotfluty
    Options
    Height 5'7"
    Weight 195.8 (yay! even with 4 days travelling and being provided with food)
    Wrist 6.5
    Waist 35.5
    Hips 44.0
    Arms 10.5
    Thighs 28.0
    Bust 34.5

I did not meet my goal of staying under sodium levels, but I DID discover that I need to work on that! I had no idea (I just found out how to track it)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM SEXY SIZZLERS....

Total Workout mins 325 - Total Calories burned 3184
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 155.0
    hEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 35
    HIPS - 42.8
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

I did meet this weeks challenge of NO CANCY for the week OMG and not adding Sugar to my already sweeten cereal...that was not easy either...cereal is just not cereal without added sugar - I also changed up my exercise and I think that helped with those 3lbs I loss this week...I've not been this size since about 2003!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Workout minutes: 40mins :x Busy week!
    Height 5'8"
    Weight - 224
    Waist - 38
    Hips - 49.5
    Wrist - 6.75
    Forearm - 10.5

Oh, I did not meet my goal :(