Ht: 5' 7"
    Wt: 180.8 lbs

Waist: 33.5
    Hips: 42.25

Wrist: 6.25"
    Forearm: 9.75"

Exercise minutes: 600 min

Wooohooo, setting 2 goals
    Goal for this week staying above 70 g protein, and below 150 carbs each day.

Also, flying/travelling again this week (day before next weigh in, no less) so gonna drink lots water to help with water retention that happens when I fly. 170's by next weigh in!!

Keep up the great job, everyone. Wtg, wanttobeskinny on ur loss, and workingmum on all your amazing effort!!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Update: This is the last week that we are going to accept new participants.

There hasn't been any eliminations and I hadn't planned on doing eliminations because we all are "BL's". Because my feelings are that this is why we are in this challenge. With that being said I'm seriously thinking that once a team mate hasn't checked in 2 weeks they should be removed from the challenge. (no communications) What is everyones thoughts?
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Total Workout mins 300
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 158.0 up again - dang
    hEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 36
    HIPS - 43
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

I did meet this weeks challenge of working out at least 30 mins a day for 5 days

My goal for next week...NO CANDY...for 5 days and not extra sugar in my already sweeten cereal...man I'm gonna' kill over I just know it...but it's for the team...
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

There hasn't been any eliminations and I hadn't planned on doing eliminations because we all are "BL's". Because my feelings are that this is why we are in this challenge. With that being said I'm seriously thinking that once a team mate hasn't checked in 2 weeks they should be removed from the challenge. (no communications) What is everyones thoughts?

I think 2 weeks is fair...with everyone on vacations, I think it's possible to miss a whole week, but 2 weeks may mean you've moved on...
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options

There hasn't been any eliminations and I hadn' planned on doing eliminations because we all are "BL's". Because my feelings are that this is why we are in this challenge. With that being said I'm seriously thinking that once a team mate hasn't checked in 2 weeks they should be removed from the challenge. (no communications) What is everyones thoughts?
    Agreed, if they have missed two weeks, they aren't serious.
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Hiccup posted twice
  • tsumpter
    Options

I think 2 weeks is fair...with everyone on vacations, I think it's possible to miss a whole week, but 2 weeks may mean you've moved on...

I have had many that have let me know that they would be on vacay or moving & may not be able to communicate. I'm considering these team mates as providing communication because they haven't let us hanging. This isn't met towards any of these team mates.

I'm talking about those that there is nothing or I may get an email that they will be checking in & then get nothing. I think that the ones that are here are here for the challenge & are dedicate.I would like for all my attention to be set towards those that our dedicated to being the biggest loser.
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This weeks stats.. Sorry I'm late.. Been out of town..

Weight - 177.0
    waist - 35
    hips - 40.5
    wrist - R6 L6
    forearm - R10 L9.5

I met the challenge of 30 minutes a day at least 5 days.
    Total exercise minutes....324

My challenge next week will be to stay under carbs each day and to drink at least 10 cups of water each day..

Thanks!!
  • jeffwalsh
    jeffwalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    6'0"
    213.5lbs
    Waist: 42

Hips, Wrist, Forearm: no change.

Minutes: 460
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    6'0"
    213.5lbs
    Waist: 42

Hips, Wrist, Forearm: no change.

Minutes: 460
    What is your goal for this week? Anything in mind?
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Below on sugar day one, but shot sodium in the face (big gaping hole)
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge 
    July 8 2011 - Oct 8, 2011
    August 12, 2011
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 252.0
    Waist: 38.75
    Hips: 55.5
    Wrist: 6
    Forearm: 10.25

workout/exercise  516 minutes
    Walking, swimming challenges from August challenge group 

Friday 41 minutes
    Saturday 70 minutes
    Sunday 101 minutes
    Monday 64 minutes
    Tuesday 62 minutes
    Wednesday 113 minutes
    Thursday 65 minutes 

I think this should cover weekly and team challenge. 
    Next week I will conquer sugar, (I'll try to stay under on sugar) at least for the week
    Go mmfa!!!!!
    GOOD JOB!!!! Keep up the good work....Let's win this thing!!!!
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Below on sugar day one, but shot sodium in the face (big gaping hole)
    Krevelle65...One day at a time my dear! you're doing great.
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options

I think two-weeks is fair!

BTW you are doing a great job Tina and thanks again for getting us all started!
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, please let me know what I need to send to you.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’8
    Weight: 225.8
    Waist: 37.5
    Hips: 49.5
    Wrist: 7
    Forearm: 10.5

Exercise Minutes: 210
  • tsumpter
    Options
    August 12, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

This upcoming week team challenge is for every participate to pick your out diet goal (for example mine is to keep my sugar below the recommended amount) 7 days between Friday, August 5th to Thursday, August 11th.

This weeks Biggest Loser was: Amberlin--overall % was 8.58%--awesome job
    This weeks Biggest Team Loser was: Team #2 The Unstoppable Panthers (with all team mates reporting) @ an overall % of 52.08%

No team received the additional 5 pts for everyone completing the team challenge that would have went towards the overall %. Each team mate that did completed the exercise challenge earned the team 3 points towards the overall %. The diet challenge will work the same way. So, good luck.

Here is the Team Results (** stands for those that didn’t check in-no points were given):

Team #1-Might Morphin Flower Arrangers: (team captain-TheFatBoyTriathlete)
    overall 44.95% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the team challenge but did receive 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the challenge)

Amberlin--8.58%
    Krevelle65--7.76%
    tlrunyon--7.03%
    TheFatBoyTriathlete--6.87%
    megz4987--6.36%
    JustJenn419--3.97%
    kangababy--2.50%
    Libby9--**

Team #2-The Sexy Sizzlers: (team captain-wanttogetskinny)
    Overall 51.19% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the team challenge but did receive 21 pts. For 7 team mates completing the challenge)-everyone that reported did completed the challenge

workingmumof4--8.41%
    deebauer145--8.13%
    ihavenowaist--7.41%
    Monica_has_a_goal--7.36%
    wanttogetskinny--6.95%
    spgabby86--6.25%
    Merrinoel--4.06%(sorry estimated ur exercise 30 mins. X 5 days because I knew u completed the challenge)
    xxx_pink_princes_xxx--**

Team #3-The Unstoppable Panthers: (team captain-CharlotteintheUS)
    Overall 52.08% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the team challenge but did receive 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the challenge)--all your team mates reported (congrats)

jjbranc--8.26%
    CharlotteintheUS--8.15%
    ardeornellis--7.12%
    jeff Walsh--6.99%
    twootfluty--6.19%
    bhurley1424--5.00%
    gsterlingdiva02--5.00%
    amorgan101187--3.70%

Team #4-Lollapa-Losers (team captain-MistDC29)
    Overall 21.48% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the team challenge but did receive 6 pts. For 2 team mates completing the challenge)

swordsmith--8.28%
    butters1--5.12%
    Thegroovychick--3.53%
    wwhite94--3.35%
    MistyDC29--**
    Guitar4Hisglory-.**

Team #5- Gutsy Grizzlies (team captain-JudyMama)
    Overall 19.79% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the team challenge but did receive 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the challeng

tcoutlaw--3.25%
    tsumpter--7.82%
    JudyMama--7.22%
    jennahiggins--**
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    August 12, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

Merrinoel--4.06%(sorry estimated ur exercise 30 mins. X 5 days because I knew u completed the challenge)

Hi, i am confused why estimated?

Maybe you missed that on Friday morning i reported 600 minutes exercise for the week? I hope you can adjust cuz i need every point i can get! Lol

Thx!
    Merri
  • tsumpter
    Options
    August 12, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

Hi, i am confused why estimated?

Maybe you missed that on Friday morning i reported 600 minutes exercise for the week? I hope you can adjust cuz i need every point i can get! Lol

Thx!
    Merri

Merrinoel,

Sorry, some how I did miss the 600 minutes. I thought that it was wierd & I knew if it was wrong u would let me know. I will fix and post your corrected %. Again Sorry,

Tina
  • hershie123
    Options
    I would love to join in. Please let me know what you need from me.

Thanks!